Weight Board Confessional

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
A couple more pairs of jeans going into the 'to donate' pile today. At some point I'm going to have to go through my work trousers and shirts and see what is wearable, but I'm not quite ready for that closet carnage yet.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I've embraced the fact that I do have a feeder side.

For years I was hesitant. I always felt it was a solely admirer-focused fetish. I'm still sick of people pushing others into it without their consent too. Especially new people in the community. But now that I know a small percentage of feedees truly enjoy it, and fetishes in general are often collaborative: I've become open to the experience. I'm getting to know someone who's interested in starting this type of relationship with me. I just started helping her, and we're both very happy to see where it goes. It's basically my first jump outside of being vanilla AF.

I do think I approach it differently than a lot of people though. I only apply pressure on people that want me to do it. The idea of someone doing it for me doesn't have that much appeal. Still more driven by results than the process. I've learned that my range of preferences is larger as well, but now I have a clear limit. Starting to think I fall somewhere in between being an FA and Feeder. Either way I hope I become a great chameleon.

Last edited:

luckyfa

I’ve noticed that most of my wife’s recent regain of nearly 35 lbs went into her legs and butt rather than her belly and I am absolutely thrilled by it. She has never had considerable fat at her inner knees but now she has. I’ve also noticed that she has gotten relatively fatter. She’s 12 lbs away from her previous peak weight (not her all-time peak) but only about 6 lbs from the fat mass she carried when she had that weight. She gets fatter faster than she gains weight, I see it and I feel it and I love it!

Last edited:

luckyfa

I've embraced the fact that I do have a feeder side.

For years I was hesitant. I always felt it was a solely admirer-focused fetish. I'm still sick of people pushing others into it without their consent too. Especially new people in the community. But now that I know a small percentage of feedees truly enjoy it, and fetishes in general are often collaborative: I've become open to the experience. I'm getting to know someone who's interested in starting this type of relationship with me. I just started helping her, and we're both very happy to see where it goes. It's basically my first jump outside of being vanilla AF.

I do think I approach it differently than a lot of people though. I only apply pressure on people that want me to do it. The idea of someone doing it for me doesn't have that much appeal. Still more driven by results than the process. I've learned that my range of preferences is larger as well, but now I have a clear limit. Starting to think I fall somewhere in between being an FA and Feeder. Either way I hope I become a great chameleon.
I might develop those tendencies as well. A couple of weeks ago, I might have cleared the table immediately after dinner in order to help her manage her weight. Or I might have intervened if I knew she was full but kept eating. Just recently, I noticed that she tends to eat more if I put bigger plates on the table and I got aroused when she kept eating although I knew she was full. Now I put those plates on the table every day and I don’t clear the table before she stops eating. Well so far, this can’t be called “feeding” and what I like about just letting it happen, is the playfulness. Probably she gains even more that way. In some months, we’re looking at 11 lbs of weight gain with 80-90 % of it being pure fat mass - without active feeding which is not bad, isn’t it?

Shotha

DM Supporter
I find that when I tell friends that I only date fat guys, it goes in one ear and out the other. So, I mail ordered some badges and flags to declare my preference. The photo shows my desktop bear flags with paw 6x4 inches, my bear flag with paw badges, my FAT BOYS RULE badges and my I LOVE FAT BOYS badges. No one else has I LOVE FAT BOYS badges. It's an "I LOVE..." badge, which you can order with your own words added. I ordered several of each, so that I can give some to friends. Am I going over the top?

20210226 My parcel arrived with my desktop bear flags with paw 6x4 inches, my bear flag with p...jpg

kilo riley

I don't do it anymore but when I first met my wife I did a lot of secret eating. She lived about 45 minutes away and I would often go through a drive thru and eat on my way there and then when I got there we would eat together.

When we moved in together I started doing it more often. Sometimes every day. I started putting on a lot of weight and she was surprised by it because she saw me eat at home and it couldn't explain the weight gain. Then I sort of got caught when she found a receipt in my pocket. She asked me how the burger was and I was like ugh it was good. I stopped eating in secret and just started pigging out at home more. 😀

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts