What are the advantages of being fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I tend to stay warmer than other people in the winter (great DISadvantage in the summer though)

No one minds when I stop eating or don't want to eat.

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
I float effortlessly in water :) ....when I was a kid I was the envy of all the others because I could float so easily and they couldn't, they kept asking me to teach them how to float lol!

stampy

DimensionsModel
my belly is an awesome table. and if i don't have pockets i can tuck things under it for safekeeping. It is really a multipurpose convenience. :p

Tom the pig 8

I float effortlessly in water :) ....when I was a kid I was the envy of all the others because I could float so easily and they couldn't, they kept asking me to teach them how to float lol!
Me too, one of my favorite things about my fat is the buoyancy it gives me.

SSBHM

I have to admit I have scared people and seen them scatter out of my way, if I approach a buffet table without looking like I'm noticing what might be in my way. lol

A few more things that are advantages of being fat I can think of include:

1. Steadying the steering wheel against your tummy while driving,
2. People offer you more leftovers after a big dinner, rather than throwing them away,
3. If you're with someone, they assume you're hungry if they are,
4. You get asked to taste test more things, because no one assumes you're watching your weight!

I like the post that you use less water in the bathtub, but I suppose I use up more water in the shower... :blush:

bmwm2001

In restaurants i get sat at the bigger and more easily accessible seats, and then enjoy the chuckle when a skinny waitress takes your big order and then askes if you want desert and you had already decided what you were having when you sat your fat ass down. (also secretly hoping that shes taking about you to her colleagues, and also seeing other fatties around you enjoying doing what they love!)

Dan x

Carla

Being able to eat what you want, even when full being able to eat some cake.