What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
My wonderful friend Susannah called to encourage me. I love her very much. :wubu:

daddyoh70

DYELB?
LMAO Squeeeed...I would have too!

And yes...I know the reason he's at her house is because of her chicken tetrazzini!

As for my happy today...I made it thru another day of work without breaking. :happy:

That's too funny. I wish I could rep you again, because I still laugh everytime I see it under your avatar.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
Mary Karr has a new memoir coming out, Lit. If you haven't read her other books The Liar's Club and Cherry please do so ASAP. You won't regret it. She is a wonderful writer and her story is compelling. I'm so excited for this book that I might just have to spend actual money and buy this book new! The first two I was lucky enough to get at the Salvation Army and from Paperback Swap. :happy:

thejuicyone

Juicy Juice
I'm happy that my birthday is Thursday, and that I'll be throwing a bitchin' party on Saturday. :D

Sugar

My doctors visit went really really well. Mike bought me a bluetooth for when my hands hurt and I can't hold the phone. I can see light at the end of the tunnel! :happy:

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Adrian and I went out to lunch with his dad and one of his brothers. This is a happy thing considering his family had refused to even meet me for the first 18 months of our relationship.

BBW4Chattery

Ebay handbags.

(though not happy @ the same time since I dropped so much cash and accidentally won a few unpretty bags during my inattentive clickfest)

Astarte

Sopivasti lihava
I rocked at work today. :D And I get to spend the whole afternoon together with my babygirl (that's not rare, it makes me happy every day).

sirGordy

Contemplative Soul
Happy that my embracing of geekdom allows me to play with technology, and make good use out of it (i.e. making a MP3 player second for a flash drive, with just a firmware upgrade). Also, happy to just be alive too :)

disaster117

Disappear here.
Chemistry lab was way easy today, and I finished all of the follow up questions at school. Yes!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
Alex puts a smile on my face. He's learning to screetchy scream the last two days. He laughs his ass off when i jump from the loud noises :)

Mathias

SAMCRO
I just bought the Dissidia PSP Slim bundle so now I can play against my two friends that have it.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Spent 9 hours with a 3 year old, and a 10 year old. They go wild when they see me.

Taught them a few more things their mom is opposed to. I am the best Aunt...ever. :D:wubu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts