What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Maize

I had to cancel my date night with a new partner tonight because I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and I'm not even close to ready, and she told me that it would make her really happy if she could give me dinner anyway, so if I just pop by her house on my way home from work she'll have it packed up for me to take "to go". I'm incredibly touched!

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
....and I thought I was the only one with the secret vice of aristocracy trash! I was already smitten, when I saw the excessive coverage in the DailyFail yesterday - most of it unfortunately on Meghan Markle and her 5 sizes too big shower curtain dress.

But - click on the first picture of the bridal couple in the article and just look at the picture spread:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5853123/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-steal-Princess-Dianas-nieces-wedding.html

Pics 1, 10, 15 and 18 are really nice and show the groom has an adorably big father, which bodes well.

(Also - in case anyone is into hats - Lady Kitty Spencer's dark fuchsia one is lovely and worth a peek!)

BountifulBabs

....and I thought I was the only one with the secret vice of aristocracy trash! I was already smitten, when I saw the excessive coverage in the DailyFail yesterday - most of it unfortunately on Meghan Markle and her 5 sizes too big shower curtain dress.

But - click on the first picture of the bridal couple in the article and just look at the picture spread:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5853123/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-steal-Princess-Dianas-nieces-wedding.html

Pics 1, 10, 15 and 18 are really nice and show the groom has an adorably big father, which bodes well.

(Also - in case anyone is into hats - Lady Kitty Spencer's dark fuchsia one is lovely and worth a peek!)
You're not alone! I got up early to watch the Royal wedding a few weeks ago. I liked Meghan's dress, it was lovely imo, but it got way too much attention. As did her almost tripping. Lol

I did see his father and I thought what a lucky, lucky lady Celia is. Clearly she has good taste in men! And judging by how ridiculously happy she was, she knows it. Their smiles and happiness made me happy and give me hope to find my own BHM.

Lady Kitty's hat was gorgeous! But it felt too dark and fall-ish for a summer wedding.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
DailyFail for advanced trash aficionados - click on the little camera in the lower right hand corner of one of the pictures. Then the slide show will open, you just look at the pics in peace without constant loading and scrolling. And their serially numbered too! :rolleyes:

lille

My amazing BHM husband is taking me out for a fancy dinner tonight to finally celebrate me getting my counseling license and I get to get all dressed up and finally wear the sparkly blue sequin dress I bought back in December.

Tad

mostly harmless
My dad checked into rehab this morning. I can't even believe I just typed that sentence. I know we're a long way from being out of the woods yet, but the first step has finally been taken after 20 years. I'm in total disbelief.
Wow! Fingers crossed for you and your family on this one.

lille

My dad checked into rehab this morning. I can't even believe I just typed that sentence. I know we're a long way from being out of the woods yet, but the first step has finally been taken after 20 years. I'm in total disbelief.
That's fantastic!

Latest posts