What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Starling

First: what Loopy said

Second: omg, my curiousity/anticipation/excitement would be off the charts in your shoes. I hope you have a calmer mind than I, and aren't too distracted by this turn of events.
Yeah, I am definitely incredibly interested in the possibilities after this little truth bomb. But I also know that he’s generally really uncomfortable with his body, so I’m trying to embrace a supportive “eat what you want I’ll be into you no matter what” mindset, rather than scaring him off with “let me feed you cheesecake and mozzarella sticks nonstop because you getting fat turns me on” (which is what I have been doing in my fantasies ever since he told me).

Tad

mostly harmless
Sounds about as fair as possible, Starling. Maybe in a bit you can admit that you are really consciously throttling how much you offer up such things, and if you have the flow about right for him or not?

Maize

I'm happy that they've finally hired someone who seems to be actually semi-competent to take some of the accumulated responsibilities that have nothing to do with my actual job off of my hands.

Reactions: Tad
Group builder