What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
Yes, you guessed right. I'm happy today, because I'm a fat man. I'd be in a pretty bad head space, if I decide to be happy, because I'm slim, wouldn't I?

16.jpg

Shotha

DM Supporter
Friday is a very special day. I always love Fridays, because TGIF stands for "Thank God I'm Fat!". That's why I'm happy today.

18.jpg

Funtastic curves

On Friday my daughter received her basketball Jersey, the same day our cousin passed away. All weekend I've been in a funk. Crying off and on, stressing over life and missing home.

Today I wake up smiling it's the little things that makes me appreciate life.

1. I was happy to discover my daughter's Jersey number happens to be the same number of my cousin (the one that just passed) when he played baseball.

2. My guy and I talked for hours last night. That always cheers me up.

3. I have a 3 day work schedule this week, that's always a plus in my book.

SSBHM

On Friday my daughter received her basketball Jersey, the same day our cousin passed away. All weekend I've been in a funk. Crying off and on, stressing over life and missing home.

Today I wake up smiling it's the little things that makes me appreciate life.

1. I was happy to discover my daughter's Jersey number happens to be the same number of my cousin (the one that just passed) when he played baseball.

2. My guy and I talked for hours last night. That always cheers me up.

3. I have a 3 day work schedule this week, that's always a plus in my book.
Glad you're smiling again!

It's important to remember that life is always full of surprises - some good, some not so much, but it is an adventure.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because I'm a fat man and that means that I've got such a nice convenient place to put my mug of coffee.

28A.  Mug shot.jpg

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I'm happy because my other half is finally here visiting with me! =D He's currently asleep in my bed whilst I'm about to start cuddling the guinea piggy.

Shotha

DM Supporter
It's cold, it's wet, I can't get out of the house, because the road is flooded, but I'm still happy today, because I'm a fat man.

10.  I'm full up - close up.jpg

Group builder