What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Quilt fabrics package in the mail today.
Ordered online from https://en.parfumdreams.de/ so waiting for delivery of
Essence - matte red velvet lipstick
Essence - Ola Rio eyeshadow palette
Bruno Banani - Dangerous Woman EdT 20 ml
Nivea summerlove shampoo
Playboy showergels Play It Sexy and Super Women
as part of beauty items for summer...
Still looking for clothes online, where did cotton clothes go?

Tracyarts

A full bottle of vintage Anais Anais perfume (EDP) from Ebay. I've been stalking Ebay for vintage bottles at a good price. This one popped up and I knew it wouldn't last long. It was in my budget, so I bought it.

Reactions: Tad

Tracyarts

20190526_194501.jpg 20190526_194431.jpg

A really unique stone to make a statement necklace out of. A large (2.5" across) pyritized ammonite fossil that has some druzy crystals going on with it, and has been cut and polished into a jewelry quality cabochon. I'm a gem nerd and love fossils too. A wearable specimen like this is a prized piece to me. I'm going to copper foil the edge and back to fake a metal bezel, and solder it like stained glass, and attach rings to run a leather cord through. I should get it in about a month (is coming from Russia), so I have time to practice my soldering skills and gather the rest of the materials.

Tad

mostly harmless
View attachment 132592 View attachment 132591

A really unique stone to make a statement necklace out of. A large (2.5" across) pyritized ammonite fossil that has some druzy crystals going on with it, and has been cut and polished into a jewelry quality cabochon. I'm a gem nerd and love fossils too. A wearable specimen like this is a prized piece to me. I'm going to copper foil the edge and back to fake a metal bezel, and solder it like stained glass, and attach rings to run a leather cord through. I should get it in about a month (is coming from Russia), so I have time to practice my soldering skills and gather the rest of the materials.
Super cool, Tracy

Tracyarts

My fossil came today, so tonight I need to look through my supplies and see what I need to finish the project, so I can pick it up this coming week. I'll post a finished picture in the post clothing you made thread.

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
View attachment 132592 View attachment 132591

Ooo ammonite! my brother is a paleontologist and has lots of those lol

Shotha

DM Supporter
I bought two pāua shells (Haliotis iris, a type of abalone or ormer much prized for food, jewellery making, arts and crafts), a rough specimen of orchid calcite and a rough specimen of smoky quartz.

IMG_4057.JPG

Orchid

Beautiful shells.

Bought yesterday online adult coloring books at www.BookDepository.com 2 shipped today
Creative Haven Beautiful Flower Arrangements by Charlene Tarbox she is my favorite is 3rd book I have from her. Creative Haven Vintage Hand Fans coloring books.
Still to ship Creative Haven Teatime and Creative Haven Floral Frenzy.
Teatime I had some sampler pages via newsletter Dover Publications really enjoyed coloring these.
I watch YouTube see other adult book colorists.

Tracyarts

I got my birthday present a couple of weeks early. I wanted a Clarisonic facial cleanser, and found the new "smart" model with extra brushes and the makeup applicator brush on sale for a really good price on Amazon, so I got that one.

I'm totally intimidated by it. lol

sarahe543

Well yesterday..new jeans and a dress. The jeans are the biggest I own I've had to size up to a 16☺ the dress is a long loose floaty maxi style and what I described to a friend as tent like that combo of making me feel like I've finally tipped over into 'dressing fat' but also very flattering.

Reactions: Tad

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I got my birthday present a couple of weeks early. I wanted a Clarisonic facial cleanser, and found the new "smart" model with extra brushes and the makeup applicator brush on sale for a really good price on Amazon, so I got that one.

I'm totally intimidated by it. lol

On my secret I want it list! You must give this a review!!!!!!! Can it scrub the last 20 years off my face?

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I’m planning a Chanel face care restock. My guilty pleasure. I also hope each fashion week that Chanel will launch a supersize line. Their Winter/Fall Haute Couture line is melting my heart!

Latest posts

Group builder