What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

My mother informed me earlier this evening that she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Rojodi

I'm so sorry. My grandfather had pancreatic cancer. (((Rojodi)))
Thank you, they believe they caught it realtively early. Well, she is 69, around the time when most of her relatives were diagnosed with it, those that had it. Funny, if people in her family had cancer, they died at the average of 72-years-old, if not, they lived well into their 80s/90s/100s.

My father-in-law was diagnosed with it in 1993...

Mofo is STILL alive!!!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Thank you, they believe they caught it realtively early. Well, she is 69, around the time when most of her relatives were diagnosed with it, those that had it. Funny, if people in her family had cancer, they died at the average of 72-years-old, if not, they lived well into their 80s/90s/100s.

My father-in-law was diagnosed with it in 1993...

Mofo is STILL alive!!!
Researchers are doing wonders with prolonging the lives of people with pancreatic cancer. I hope you don't think that I meant anything other than that I empathize. I wish your mom a full complete recovery. Battling cancer is a hard fight for everyone involved, but in my personal experience, worth it.

Rojodi

Researchers are doing wonders with prolonging the lives of people with pancreatic cancer. I hope you don't think that I meant anything other than that I empathize. I wish your mom a full complete recovery. Battling cancer is a hard fight for everyone involved, but in my personal experience, worth it.
It's going to help that she has a daughter who's an RN, a son who's gone through this process with a father-in-law, a daughter-in-law who has the experience helping her father, and DIL whose job in a healthcare insurance company has her closely working with many doctors - the company is run by doctors.

Ruffie

My mother informed me earlier this evening that she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
I am sorry to hear of her diagnosis. I know how it makes you feel as I am dealing with my mothers cancer. Seek support around you and both of you will get through.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
My grandmother passed away yesterday and today I had to put down my dog. I need a pause button for life...
Lots and lots and lots of squishy hugs, wish there were some words or some such that would make th is all so much easier for you. Remember we are here if you need us. Thinking of you. So hard to loose to family members in as many days.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I feel so gross. I slept most of the day but finally forced my ass to get up and get in the shower. I managed to get to the store for some supplies (chocolate and cookies :) ) but now i'm back in my jammies and trying to ease the pain with some Tylenol 3's with codeine that I still have from some dental work I had done a couple months back. Hahaha.

DRUGS. :eat2:

That bites. I have been dealing with the exact same thing for about 10 or so days now. After a couple of days of useless it has just been a nagging aggravation ever since.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I feel so gross. I slept most of the day but finally forced my ass to get up and get in the shower. I managed to get to the store for some supplies (chocolate and cookies :) ) but now i'm back in my jammies and trying to ease the pain with some Tylenol 3's with codeine that I still have from some dental work I had done a couple months back. Hahaha.

DRUGS. :eat2:
Transcend dental medication!

Latest posts