What's making you laugh right now? :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Nutty

Right now I am thinking of Tommy Boy when Chris Farley knocks peanut M&Ms into David Spade's dashboard.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
A fb glitch in a game I play that means I will be selling back and Item for 11k of years my sisters uncle worked it out last night and it still cracks me up

Trudy

I busted out laughing about 3 hours ago.. soon as I read this title I thought, When was the last time I really laughed. Then started laughing again b/c I remembered it...
Some reason I caught the beginning of Shrek (Disney cartoon). I got tied up into b/c it's been so long since I've seen it..
The part I died laughing over was the Princess was in the woods singing happy and loud, a beautiful blue bird was enjoying her "opera" like singing, until she hit the High note and the bird swelled so big, it popped..
For a second I thought Awwwwww (so sad) b/c after the Momma bird popped (died) it showed 3 of her eggs in the nest.
The very next scene it shows the Princess cooking the eggs for breakfast... I literally laughed out loud.
That's was wrong on so many ways.. but I guess that's what made it soooooooo funny.. :D

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

the volcano spewing its ash all over Europe and grounding air travel to a halt. Mother Earth is still in charge no matter how mighty men think they are.

lozonloz

The mental image of a beaver dressed as a ballerina playing with Ken dolls.

It's called Sue. The Ken dolls are trying to take over the giant cave under the bed.

*nod*

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I bought a hand blown gazing ball for myself for my birthday from my friend's garden center. Our relationship is very complicated and frequently interjected with sarcasm:

Him: Where are you putting it?
Me: In one of my bathrooms.
Him: (rolling eyes) Will there be a lot of kids playing near it?
Me: No. Bears though.
Him: Bears. Bears playing?
Me: Sometimes they sing. Sometimes they just hum along. What does this have to do with a gazing ball? Is there some sort of frequency we have to avoid?
Him: Why is there SO much garbage in the back of your car? MacDonalds bags? And why can't you just get a pass to your dad's lake? And what the hell is it with that computer in the back?
Me: People like you are the reason why people like me need medication.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Thinking about this sandwich-hiding-miniskirt-wearing-uber-drinking-chick I saw at the bar last night.

...and I'm laughing HARDER now, because I'm thinking of how she was seen airing her crotch out in the ladies room.

HILARITY.

Nutty

For some reason I fell asleep under a tree, I don't know why or how that happened...

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
my crazy shift at work last night.....caught a couple f*cking in the ladies room, had a crazy woman 'donate' a dog to security that she stole from a child 10 doors down, and me serving and chatting to a pretty well known 'celebrity' (John Safran!!!) all night, as well as introducing ourselves, and not realising who the hell he was till after he left.

PS. Bastard didn't tip! ;)

Aust99

my crazy shift at work last night.....caught a couple f*cking in the ladies room, had a crazy woman 'donate' a dog to security that she stole from a child 10 doors down, and me serving and chatting to a pretty well known 'celebrity' (John Safran!!!) all night, as well as introducing ourselves, and not realising who the hell he was till after he left.

PS. Bastard didn't tip! ;)
Come on.. he works for sbs!!! ha ha

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
The final scene from a movie called "The Galaxy Invader" -- linkage follows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3iIKeAg3Qw

Sooooo... how is it that a man falls to his death and, in the process of said falling, appears to have lost all skeletal structure, but after he hits the ground, he returns to his earlier form. Well at least the earlier form, with some Smuckers' raspberry preserves added to his face & holey t-shirt for good measure.

This movie is definitely in my top ten list of bad movies that I get a great laugh out of -- I've probably watched it at least 20 times so far.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
I'm Watching "Spaceballs" on AMC right now.
...Oh, The Hilarity!

I never get sick of Mel Brooks films.
<3 They are full of Win.

Latest posts