You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
When you find yourself in Sephora (in the mall) because your were so mesmerized by the swaying hips and jiggling backside of a big-booty-cutie that you spotted walking in the mall. You were so taken by the perfectly proportioned and lavishly large rear that you followed and don't even know how you got there.
You get a medal for going into a Sephora!

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
When you start writing your own books starring big characters because the literary world doesn't get how sexy they are.
I do this too! I do some writing and always try to include a plus size character. One who is competent and intelligent. They’re often portrayed as selfish and incompetent or at best lovable but comic relief. That’s in movies and TV shows and I’ll admit my sample size is likely small because I don’t watch a lot of either.

TwoSwords

I do this too! I do some writing and always try to include a plus size character. One who is competent and intelligent. They’re often portrayed as selfish and incompetent or at best lovable but comic relief. That’s in movies and TV shows and I’ll admit my sample size is likely small because I don’t watch a lot of either.
Hey! Me too! I did an 86-chapter fanfiction once about a 7'2," fat woman who fought evil to protect her family. It was fun.

LouisJoseph57

I became a fat admirer when there was to many diet commercials on T.V., Radio, in newspapers and magazines, on computer advertisements, and when the Doctors and Nurses in the Medical fields tell you; you need to loose weight when they need loose themselves and when people are discriminating against fat people in all areas of work and life as well as other areas like clothing stores with their clothing prices; where you pay two, three, or four dollars more than the skinny, slim people (I call them bean pole, or plywood because of how skinny they are and to much dieting is not good for you anyway.) and another example of discrimination is the airlines; if you can't fit into one seat you will be made to pay for two seats instead of one likewise the Charter Buses are the same way/same situation with their seating and they are not handicap excessiable or senior citizens friendly they have no handicap ramps/restrooms or seating, etc, etc.....

LarryTheNoodleGuy

You have a new date and you get to know each other over time and eventually you spend a night together and you see she is much fatter without her clothes and you are deeeee-lighted and it drives you bananas and she's got rolls and folds you didn't know about and she is soooooo squishy and bouncy and yummy and you hug and kiss and squeeze her and shower her with affection and she tells you no one ever went crazy over her like you do and you feel like a King.

Last edited:

Latest posts