You may be a fat boy if...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

You can say things like this, that escapist posted in another forum:

"I'm tempted to have some of my 7x's resized now that I'm back down in the 400's yet again."

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
bf can't reach the front cupholder in the car bc he's too massive to lean forward and reach it

his pants are so big he can keep an entire subway sandwich in his pocket

also there's a funny habit where when he's got his wallet (or sandwich) in his pants pocket, sometimes he accidentally shifts the car from D to 3rd gear (since it's a side-to-side thing). it doesn't impact driving significantly and I always catch it but it's funny

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
i mean part of the problem is i bought a tiny-ass car and then proceeded to locate a big-ass boyfriend :p but you know hindsight is 20/20

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Some cars are brutal in their disregard for anyone of size -- I'd normally call myself chubby or maybe small-fat, and my body tends to go more front-to-back than side-to-side and I absolutely do not have wide shoulders (sigh) -- but when car shopping a year ago I tried out a couple of cars with such aggressive side bolsters on the backs of the seats that I couldn't sit back all the way.

(that's right, it was totally about silly car design, not my size! )

Also, based on today's experience: you may be a fat boy if you have a burger and a pint at a north american pub, and afterwards feel like you could still go out for a proper lunch :doh:

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
"you may be a fat boy if you have a burger and a pint at a north american pub, and afterwards feel like you could still go out for a proper lunch"

aw yeah that's the bomb diggety

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
.... if you regularly have to fold down the top of your socks, because they are too tight on the mid-part of your calves.

fat hiker

.... if you regularly have to fold down the top of your socks, because they are too tight on the mid-part of your calves.
Or because they just keep sliding down your calves, because your calves widen out so dramatically above your ankles.

I prefer either shorter socks, so they don't get up to the wide part, or knee-length or nearly knee-length, so the band at the top is above the widest part of my calves.

traceg

"you may be a fat boy if you have a burger and a pint at a north american pub, and afterwards feel like you could still go out for a proper lunch"

aw yeah that's the bomb diggety

Lol i think and do that quite often these day;)

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.
You may be a fat boy if it takes more energy to keep your fat from bouncing while you walk, than it does to keep you moving forward.

Latest posts