Your SO's initial reaction to your body

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GeeseHoward

My ex hated my weight and was constantly wanting me to lose. I tried but when we broke up, I felt so much freedom! I promptly gained 100 pounds, haha. Hearing your stories is inspiring!
I've seen a lot of couples in similar situations and always felt for the person who's been criticised for gaining weight. I hope you're happy and enjoying the extra weight now.

Bigdj1977

My wife and I have been together a long time and have both put on a lot of weight over the years. So I really don’t remember “the first time” reaction. But now she is super into my big fat hanging belly. She often will pat it discreetly or comment how big it looks after a meal!

khrestel

He had seen me naked many times at different sizes before we eventually got together. I had just lost over 200 lbs, my skin was hanging and I couldn't bear to let him see me. I just cuddled close to his magnificent belly and tried to make it about him as much as possible.

We're still a bit like that, tho having gained back a bunch I'm feeling more confident and he's finding me more attractive.