Your SO's initial reaction to your body

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GeeseHoward

My ex hated my weight and was constantly wanting me to lose. I tried but when we broke up, I felt so much freedom! I promptly gained 100 pounds, haha. Hearing your stories is inspiring!

I've seen a lot of couples in similar situations and always felt for the person who's been criticised for gaining weight. I hope you're happy and enjoying the extra weight now.

Bigdj1977

My wife and I have been together a long time and have both put on a lot of weight over the years. So I really don’t remember “the first time” reaction. But now she is super into my big fat hanging belly. She often will pat it discreetly or comment how big it looks after a meal!

khrestel

He had seen me naked many times at different sizes before we eventually got together. I had just lost over 200 lbs, my skin was hanging and I couldn't bear to let him see me. I just cuddled close to his magnificent belly and tried to make it about him as much as possible.

We're still a bit like that, tho having gained back a bunch I'm feeling more confident and he's finding me more attractive.

luckyfa

When my wife and I first met, she wasn‘t really fat, just a bit chubby (154 lbs). I didn‘t know I was a fat admirer back then and her weight wasn‘t an issue. I loved her and her body. But then she began to gain weight rapidly and I was absolutely thrilled by it. After about 20 lbs in barely three months, she started to complain about her „fatness“ and wobbly belly. I sincerely told her that I didn‘t think she was fat and that I loved her belly. Two months later, she had gained another 25 lbs and this was when her double belly emerged. I was absolutely thrilled by it. This was my defining moment as a fat admirer.

kilo riley

Well I met my wife back in the aol instant messenger days and we were chatting and she mentioned she liked men in the 400 lb range. Well I was about 220 lbs so I figured I wasn't her type. But we did ended up meeting up and dating and her first reaction to my body was positive. She couldn't stop kneading me like dough. She was a big girl herself so we both kind of went to town on each other's girthness if you will. She says now she kind of new I'd get a lot heavier because if my body type and how much I ate. By like year ten she had her 400 pounder.

Poet

My SO gives me mixed messages or at least I can’t get a direct response. My question to her is how much weight would she like for me to gain. Recently she said that my gain suits me and I asked her if I should gain more and she said yes.

I just want to say that I’m a newbie when it come to the community. I just started drinking heavy cream 4 days ago. I’m at my highest weight for me at 185lbs and I’m sure that tryst doesn’t sound like a lot. She said to put on 10 lbs and that’s the reason why I’m drinking the cream to quickly gain the weight.

My thoughts were to see how she reacts instead of asking her directly when I said more the other day ( as I’m asking her for her permission to let go ) she pointed at my arms and said when you’re working out that the belly will reduce. I’m muscular and I don’t know if she wants muscular or fat or both.

I think she doesn’t tell me directly sometimes because she doesn’t want me to worry about my weight.

I wore one of my slim fit tshirts and didn’t hold in my gut. You could see a small belly protruding, I feel like I’m gaining in the lower belly and you could see my love handles are pretty convex. I’m also gaining in the butt.

She fed me curry and Indian crepes called dosas, she kept putting those on my plate. I had three of those with my curry and I was full. She made another curry for supper and kept filling my bowl. She was stroking the top of my belly, she pressed into it to see how it felt and she would feel from the top at my chest and feel all the way down to see how much it stuck out.

She’s sitting at the couch and I stood up in my tight shirt with my belly sticking out and she kept validating me by saying sexy.

She could have told me to lose weight, wear a bigger shirt and not give me seconds and continue filling my plate with crepes.

tracii 4591

My current BF I have known for 25 years so we knew each other before I gained weight.
He had worked in Japan for years so we hadn't seen each other for quite a few years
His sister and I are good friends and she would email him pics of us hanging out and going places so he knew I had gained a lot.
The first date after he moved back was incredible.
Getting hugged by a BHM and me with all my fat rolls squishing against his big belly was so erotic.
Yes we went to my place and I held him hostage lolol

Last edited:

Latest posts