Your Top 3 Favorite FFA/BHM Fantasies

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by ChrisVersion2, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Jun 15, 2011 #41

Rathkhan

Rathkhan

Rathkhan

I enjoy Dom/sub fantasies and relationships (though not exclusively), and I am a huge fan of role play to keep things interesting. I think as far as fantasies, I'd go with:

Being the large helping of BHM beef in an oversized sandwich between two smaller to petite FFAs. I don't need them to be small people, just much smaller than Me. I like to feel bigger than a woman. I am a big dude and I think I have enough of Me to satisfy the cravings of two beauties.

I am also a huge fan of phone sex, the sound of a woman so intense in my ear, letting her moans, voice, and orgasm buried within my head urging me to explode in orgasmic fury. I think experiencing that with FFA's is a constant and reoccurring fantasy :) I can never get enough.

I think my third offering here is to have a real, and steady relationship with an FFA (not necessarily a feeder, but then I've never experienced it), living together and making a small 2 person family. I haven't been in a relationship in a while, partly due to work keeping me from getting out there, and partly because it's taken Me a while to accept that there is such a thing as an FFA so I haven't really bothered looking. I have had long distance relationships and they work for me a little, but not in any real satisfying way. I know I'm an awesome as hell guy, and I've only recently been able to accept myself for how I look... so I think that's the next step in that evolution.

2. Jun 15, 2011 #42

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL

it's truly beyond your wildest dreams if you HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED it YET

just saying......... :p

3. Jun 15, 2011 #43

SanDiega

SanDiega

SanDiega

1. Drink Beer
    2. Eat Pizza
    3. Watch Game of Thrones

My BHM and I pretty much live out this fantasy every weekend.

NYC_FFA likes this.
  4. Jun 16, 2011 #44

xxeell

xxeell

xxeell

I like it when I'm seen with a hot FFA girl. That makes everybody else wonder why she's with me. I guess what I like is people being jelous of who I'm with.

5. Jun 16, 2011 #45

luvbigfellas

luvbigfellas

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine

Number one, ultimate: A man who can accept me with all my quirks, faults, good stuff (which seems to definitely outweigh the bad stuff), bad stuff. Someone whom I can share a mutual respect with. Someone who is willing to put as much of themselves into a relationship as I am, and someone who can appreciate moments to themselves as well. Someone who isn't an abusive jackass like most of the people I end up with seem to be in one way or another. I'm not perfect, but dammit, I do my very best to be a kind, hardworking, trustworthy and caring person. Someone who can appreciate that, which overshadows any flaws I may have.

Number two, not-as-serious: Being pinned. I love this. It is one of my favorite forms of close contact. You've got a belly, use it, dammit.

Number three, which really should probably be number two: Someone who has a sexual appetite, is willing to try things ('cause I generally am), and is willing to give as much as receive. I guess this sort of goes along with the first one, as well.

6. Jun 16, 2011 #46

Zandoz

Zandoz

Zandoz

Highly irregular

1. Meeting an FFA who is really OK with a guy my size
    2. Meeting an FFA who is really OK with a guy my size
    3. Meeting an FFA who is really OK with a guy my size

But my wife says look but don't touch, so I'd be waisting her time anyway...LOL

This brings back a memory from my college days. I was playing pool with a bunch of guys I did not know, at a party very late in the evening. My roommates ex G/F who was an absolute stunner, and who thought of me as her big brother, walked in...right up to me...kissed me on the cheek... and said out loud "take me home". There were jaws all over the floor.

7. Jun 16, 2011 #47

xxeell

xxeell

xxeell

Hell Ya. Its moments like that that I like. When no one expects anything of you then they see who your with and all of sudden want something you have. That's awesome.

8. Jun 16, 2011 #48

dsenart

dsenart

dsenart

I'd have to say for me I only have one real fantasy. I've never had the feeling of being desired, or chased after. I think I'm an alright looking guy, but I feel that because I'm so fat that women don't want me. That's why most of my relationships are formed online, because I can be myself and let my personality show without fear of judgement. My fantasy would be to find a FFA to chase after me, make me feel attractive, make me feel desired and wanted, to accept me for all that I am.

9. Jun 16, 2011 #49

Sasquatch!

Sasquatch!

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!

Fantasy number 1: An FFA feeds me so full of greasy pizza and ice cream that I develop malnutrition and eventually asplode.

CastingPearls likes this.
  10. Jun 16, 2011 #50

ObiWantsU

ObiWantsU

ObiWantsU

Since reading, learning, and understanding more, I've gotten a new one. I would love to play like I'm flying superman style while mish. Rolling a little left as if I'm turning, then maybe right, or leaning back as if flying up. I'd like to see just how much of this weight and stomach she could take and for how long.

Now all I need to do is find my magic carpet. :p

11. Apr 13, 2012 #51

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

yes please

12. Apr 13, 2012 #52

JenFromOC

JenFromOC

JenFromOC

Awesome.

This is my favorite part of being an FFA......I love making my partner feel desirable and wanted.

13. Apr 13, 2012 #53

topher38

topher38

topher38

Old Warhorse

yepo that is the best part of having an FFA in your life to feel wanted.

14. Apr 13, 2012 #54

ManBeef

ManBeef

ManBeef

Raw massively intense baby making that straddles the line between love making && angry sex during a stormy day with the windows open so only our body heat && passion keep us warm...