• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yummy Food pictures from my holidayparty -Yes Houston, it's in here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deidrababe

In Rememberance
As always, my holiday party is always fun and food filled....this year was no exception and the treats were in a plenty!!!!!

w3mOjB-xw8sbGrya8IiyjryAg+abUXhM0300.jpg

A quick looksie at our dessert table - can you believe all these treats???? let me tell you, leftovers were AMAZING!!!!!!

aIwffPujKuLO2fSrTXb6RogLK0BR6qCG0300.jpg

A MOUNTAIN of Little Debbie Snacks created by SuperMishe - AKA Michelle - and in the background, you can see my little snowmen I made. Nutterbutter cookies dipped in white chocolate with Mini-Chips for eyes and buttons, a Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss for a hat and Pretzles for arms. YUM!

uzIrtNYHlUi6l0Nrga5QmRE+aJ-u+DQI0300.jpg

This is my famous Hummingbird Cake - I got the recipe from Paula Deen when she was on the Martha Stewart show. It's KIND of like a Carrot Cake, but no carrots - LOL, Bananas, Pinapple, cinnamon and Pecans, LOTS of Pecans - On top too as you can see with home-made Cream Cheese Frosting! Holy CRAP it's good!

0h3ji1rlsw49-4o8TeooRXcxoc4faLaC0300.jpg

This is AnnMarie's AMAZING Cheesecake! Despite it being DROPPED when my dogs jumped all over her when she arrived, we managed to make it look good as new! This is the lightest, fluffiest, yummiest cheesecake ever with Ladyfingers for a crust in a spring foam pan! I think I could eat a VAT of the filling if I had a vat....and a spoon that is!

nSsYJIFvaQxfyDq8+Sfd7eWsZXMEPBa00300.jpg

My Friend Cindy made these - not Cindy G, a Different Cindy, and her chocolate chip peanut butter cup cookies are ALWAYS a hit with Heather especially! The others are pretzles with a Rolo melted on top and topped with a pecan. You can (and I did) eat these like Potato Chips! You can't stop at one!

Enjoy the pictures!

Hugs,

Deidra

Back