BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thefishbone

Introducing myself. Umh, it's very hard trying to be not banal.
Well, I'm Luca, a 22 student from Italy, and I should be a BHM. Conditional, because I'm obviously big and man, but I'm not sure to be handsome. Not at all, lol. I decided to sign here because I didn't know about the existence about BHM and FFA, and this is a thing that makes me curious.
Although I haven't succeeded to be not banal, I'm nice to meet you, and very glad to stay here. :)

Tad

mostly harmless
Welcome Fishbone! Always glad to add to the Canadian contingent here -- we'll be taking over fully any day now *bwa-ha-ha*

Please jump into some of the threads, plenty of people will be happy to get to know you!

lashdragon

Demonic Clown
Hello everyone! I am an 18 year old college student from Pennsylvania. My height is five foot six inches. My weight is hovering around the 200 pound area, and I'm currently in the process of earning my second chin. ;) I have been into fat and weight gain as long as I can remember. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

BigHoss

Hey there! New to the forum! I am a young chocolate bhm (6'2 430, carry weight well/stocky) in charlotte NC. Looking to meet an attractive ffa!.

ODFFA

Wow! Influx much? :happy: Welcome, welcome, one and all!

Hi all. I'm Jack, 27, from the UK. I love film, travel, music and well, pizza. I'm recently single and not looking for anything heavy, but anyone is welcome to PM me.

Here is a picture of my face, as is customary.

EDIT: Apologies, didn't realise the photo would be actual size. Anyone know how to make it smaller?
I don't know if there's a way to do it on Dimensions. I usually just resize any pics myself before attaching them. Uploading to TinyPic and sharing from there is another option that lets you choose the size you want right off the bat. But I like using Dims's attachment system, so if there's a way, I wouldn't mind knowing about it either :)

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Wow! Influx much? :happy: Welcome, welcome, one and all!

I don't know if there's a way to do it on Dimensions. I usually just resize any pics myself before attaching them. Uploading to TinyPic and sharing from there is another option that lets you choose the size you want right off the bat. But I like using Dims's attachment system, so if there's a way, I wouldn't mind knowing about it either :)
I had to crop pictures I posted so they would not appear sideways. I think Od is correct and it has to be done before posting.

Welcome to the boards new people!

I guess I'm not a new people any more, am I?

**waits expectantly for reciprocal crop of new FFAs**

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Hi all. I'm Jack, 27, from the UK. I love film, travel, music and well, pizza. I'm recently single and not looking for anything heavy, but anyone is welcome to PM me.

Here is a picture of my face, as is customary.

EDIT: Apologies, didn't realise the photo would be actual size. Anyone know how to make it smaller?
You're just going to have to post many, many more photos until you get it right.

/RAWR

Potatodragon

Hay :) I'm a 20something female BHM fancier from the UK. It's taken a long time to come to terms with how I feel about larger men, but I finally feel better about it thanks to you guys Xx

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Here is an artistic interpretation of you to welcome you to the forums! =D
I was just about to go to sleep, but now I'm worried that I'm going to dream about this.

Actually, it's kind of hilarious. But I still don't think any dream involving it would be good. And I might start taking bets on whether Potatodragon will ever post again :p

Latest posts

Group builder