crazy fat related sayings you'd like to have on a t-shirt--if you had the gutz

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GregW

I've always thought it would be funny to get one of those old t-shirts that say "No fat chicks!" and cross out the "No" and write over it "Yes" or "Hellz yeah"
The "Fat Chicks Rule!" is our response to the "No Fat Chicks!" products.

Many years ago I remember seeing this written in a NAAFA newsletter;

"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"

FYI: For you kids out there, the United Negro College Fund used to have as its motto the saying, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste". So now you know.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
I've actually given this some thought. What I'd like on a T-shirt is a nice, highly artistic rendering of a very large lady. Something on the order of one of the drawings by our friend PeterB -

http://www.rundekunst.de/

No slogan at all - just a subtle way of letting any interested party know that I'm more than OK with the way she looks. Once the ice is broken, I can supply the words myself.

For those days when I'm feeling confrontational, I'd love to put a reproduction of a 1965 cover of Ralph Ginzburg's Fact magazine on a T-shirt. It's a Herb Lubalin illustration, with text reading: "Obesity. It's incurable - so relax and enjoy it." That's as true today as it was in '65, and just as likely to piss people off. I can't link to it directly, but you can see it here (scroll down a little, it's the third cover from the top) -

http://ramseydau.blogspot.com/2008/12/ralph-ginzburg-and-herb-lubalin-brief.html

Is there anyone in this forum who understands the Byzantine complexities of modern copyright law well enough to know if this image has entered the public domain?
Baba,

I'm not a lawyer, but I have some material copyrighted. Here's the short version of where I think you are . . .

To see what the US government says -
Search American copyright records http://www.copyright.gov/records/

How long does a copyright last? http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-duration.html#duration

The term of copyright for a particular work depends on several factors, including whether it has been published, and, if so, the date of first publication.

As a general rule, for works created after January 1, 1978, copyright protection lasts for the life of the author plus an additional 70 years. For an anonymous work, a pseudonymous work, or a work made for hire, the copyright endures for a term of 95 years from the year of its first publication or a term of 120 years from the year of its creation, whichever expires first. chapter 3 of the Copyright Act (title 17 of the United States Code). More information on the term of copyright can be found in Circular 15a, Duration of Copyright, and Circular 1, Copyright Basics.

Ginzberg died in 2006.
Landalin died in 1981.

The runderkunst publication, with drawings by PeterB, looks like a German work. This will probably covered by German copyright law. I can’t help you there. I don’t read or speak German. However, we have several DIMMERS that do. Maybe one of them might be able to help you.

FrancescaBombshell

SuperSizedBombshell
Omg Those are just too funny!!!!:Dlmfao

a friend and i were kicking more around. please excuse me if some are too tasteless. some are just plain lame. but we had fun doing them. no BBW beatdowns!;)

its a BUTT shelf not a BOOK shelf

I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU (and I want to BE crushed by you)

if your a BBW, then i'm Santa

Don't Disguise The Size of Those Thighs

Somebody left the Cellulites on

cowboys like saddlebags

XOXO for your XXXXL

I EAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

will dance for money(Crossed out) FOOD

I GOT A BUN IN THE OVEN (AND A PIE, AND A LASAGNE, AND A CASSEROLE AND A...)

cheeky (on the back of course)

KOBAYASHI ONLY DID 46 HOT DOGS?! (on the front) I COULDA BEEN A CONTENDER(and on the back)

I ATE ROADRUNNER...Meep! F****n Meep! (image) roadrunner on a spit over fire

thiiiiiccckkkkeee!

got milk... (on the front) ...aaaand cookies (on the back)

your turn!:D

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
I would prefer shirts with content that expressed how to deal with a fat basher. Examples,
  • When I snap, you'll be the first to go.
  • I'm Trying To See Things From Your Point of View But I Can't Stick My Head That Far Up My Ass
  • This Is Not Fat. It's A Protective Covering For My Rock Hard Abs.
    (can also insert . . . It's A Protective Covering For My Rock Hard Buns of Steel.

Note: I stole most of these from a T-shirt magazine.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Is a good thing. I also would wear a T shirt with a voluptuous woman on the hood of a car, with a caption that read "Fatillac"

Inhibited

I got this shirt from my friend a few years back, but I don't know if the shirt is fat positive or not. You guys should help me decide :)
I don't know about the shirt, but smoking is not positive...:)
Sorry had to... continue puffing away..

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
My favorites are:
FAT? I am a perfect size 8. I just keep it covered up so it doesn't get scratched

and

Havent you ever heard that the meat is for the man, and the bone is for the dog?

enxtc

I got this shirt from my friend a few years back, but I don't know if the shirt is fat positive or not. You guys should help me decide :)
I have the same shirt!!! I bought it for myself. I guess at some point I should be a pic of me in it lol

enxtc

I was given a shirt that has a large woman diving into the water with a skinny dude floating... and it says "I don't skinny dip, I CHUNKY dunk". I would show a pic but, I have worn it off, lol.

enxtc

This isn't a tshirt I had, but, my personalize state issued tag I had on my Expedition, 2PHAT4U. When I went to get it, the woman that the treasurers office, looked at me, and asked " You don't really want that do you?" I told her yes I did, I was fat and was proud! I told alot of postive comments going down the road with it. One guy was hanging out the passenger side of a car yelling "RIGHT ON" lol
I want a t-shirt that says... If I am too BIG then you don't have enough equipment for the job! And yes I would wear it!!!

Latest posts