• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Never been approached by a BHM

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magodamilion

This is an advice question with multiple questions I'd like you guys to address. Thanks.
I am an FFA in my early twenties and I've only had relationships with thin/muscular guys. Part of this is because I've only dated people who've approached me, meaning I've never been the one to start flirting with someone. I have no idea how to because as a woman I've never needed to or been expected to. The problem is that I'm most attracted to fat guys but none of them have ever approached me. I'm not fully sure why.
So I need advice for how to approach guys. I can't shake the fear that I'm just going to creep them out. I don't really have great social skills in that area. The only place I'd really feel comfortable actively hitting on a guy is at a club or a bar but usually there aren't any fat guys there (aside from douchey looking ex-frat boy type fat guys). In an ordinary situation I think it would seem strange and uncalled for. I think it would be easier if I was a bit more attractive instead of average level attractive. It would make the likelihood of being shot down so much lower.
I have a person in mind, a former acquaintance/friend of a friend who I lost touch with about two years ago but have recently gotten back in touch with (indirectly). In the two years of not seeing him he looks like he's gained like 100 to 150 pounds and now he's insanely good looking to me. We small talk awkwardly sometimes and I'm not sure how to change that or move beyond that. I'm assuming he isn't attracted to me based on having no evidence in his behavior that he's attracted to me. However I could be wrong.
Recommendations?

Latest posts

Back