oy, it's letters to people and things!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
Dear Bankrupt Bank,
Thanks for letting me buy said Ginormous house for cheap money that breaks down to $58 smackers a square foot.
Your pal who forgives you for taking so long
Snuggletiger.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
HOLY COW Spanky. I just got the shivers. Again and again. That is SO scary. I'm soooo glad you're okay. Please take care of yourself. We love you around here. :wubu:

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy
Dear Vardon,

My First Date is traditionally going with the man for his vasectomy.

Let me know when you're free.

Dear Gypsy

Many a girlfriend were quite adept at breaking my balls to the point of infertility...does that count?

btw, the grande nachos and lube are on me!

I'm kidding about the lube of course. Unless you like it.

GenericGeek

Wearin' my angry eyes
Dear Spanky's Car,

Thank you for sacrificing yourself, and saving Spanky's life. It's really too bad about the bear, but there was only so much you could do...

I can't tell what kind of car you were from the picture, but I hope that you are reborn as something really cool, like maybe a Tesla roadster.

-- the Geek

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Dear Gengeek,

I am speaking to you from car recycling heaven. In my life, I was a 2000 Chrysler Minivan. After a several hundred pound bear slammed into me at over 70 mph, I crumpled up my hood and engine compartment the best I could to spare Spanky's life. I deployed my airbags, both of them, just in case. I tried my hardest to keep the lights on in the cabin as Spanky climbed out to safety. He was right next to me holding my side view mirror when the lights finally dimmed I drifted off for that endless sleep.

But since I was a Chrysler, I wanna come back as a Prowler. ;)

Lub,

Spanky's Minivan

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
Dear Gengeek,

I am speaking to you from car recycling heaven. In my life, I was a 2000 Chrysler Minivan. After a several hundred pound bear slammed into me at over 70 mph, I crumpled up my hood and engine compartment the best I could to spare Spanky's life. I deployed my airbags, both of them, just in case. I tried my hardest to keep the lights on in the cabin as Spanky climbed out to safety. He was right next to me holding my side view mirror when the lights finally dimmed I drifted off for that endless sleep.

Lub,

Spanky's Minivan
LOL now I know its not a funny situation, but LMFAO

mergirl

Dear Spanky's minivan

Did a bear really slam into YOU at 70mph? I had no idea bears could go that fast! Think you are just trying to impress all the jaguars up there in car heaven! Though, thank you for saving Spanky's life..that was pretty cool of you, so you can have the super fast bear story!!

xmer

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Dear Spanky,

I am glad it was not a moose.

Tooz

NancyGirl74

Dear Gengeek,

Lub,

Spanky's Minivan

Dear Spanky's Minivan,

Your post made me chuckle and sniffle at the same time. Call me a sap but the part about Spanky holding your side view mirror as your lights dimmed...well, it brought a tear to my eye, it really did.

Overly Emotionally Yours,
Nancy

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Dear Gengeek,

Lub,

Spanky's Minivan

Dear Spanky's Minivan,

You served Spanky well on the most average day of his life. No one expected less of you on that far from average one in which you saved him. You gave your all by taking on a several hundred pound bear and still had the fortitude to cushion Spanky from the worst of the blow! You have earned the right to become whatever you want in the next life, just keep in mind that while they may be cool cars to look at, let's see a mini-coop (or even a prowler) do that.

The Pic Femme Fatale

(Though even I concede I would look much better spread across a prowler... in a picture of course!):D

Santaclear

User
Traveling this evening on Interstate 94 in Wisconsin, a large black bear ran out on the interstate right in front of my car and was hit by me at over 70 mph. Was this how you planned it?

Oh....that's terrible. I'm glad you're OK, Spanky.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
YES. As is turns out, my minivan was a closet FA van. Read it in the diary. Poor thing never got up the nerve to admit it.

It loved larger vans, heck, buses. With big ROUND tires. Here is a picture I found in the glove compartment. :D:D

PS/ thanks for letting me joke a little about this guys. You all are the best. :bow:

View attachment monster-bus.jpg

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
YES. As is turns out, my minivan was a closet FA van. Read it in the diary. Poor thing never got up the nerve to admit it.

It loved larger vans, heck, buses. With big ROUND tires. Here is a picture I found in the glove compartment. :D:D

PS/ thanks for letting me joke a little about this guys. You all are the best. :bow:

Spanky,

You realize if you had a van like that, the only thing that would run out in front of you would be small cottontail bunnies and proselyting christians.

Chef

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
Dear Company:

Just when I spend a year learning the particular ins and outs of Boss #1, you reorganize me and my colleagues under Boss #2 who I don't know from a turnip.

Hoping your logic succeeds over my Spider-Sense, cuz it's twitchin' like a toddler hopped up on Red Bull.:confused:

gypsy

gone
Dear Gypsy

Many a girlfriend were quite adept at breaking my balls to the point of infertility...does that count?

btw, the grande nachos and lube are on me!

I'm kidding about the lube of course. Unless you like it.

Dear Vardon,

Hell no. On both accounts.

LOL

steely

Dear Spanky's minivan,
Your sad demise makes me love my own dear minivan even more.Thank you for protecting Spanky.

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
Dear Facebook,

Your site is too damn big for my connection to handle. If you do not fix this soon, I shall be forced to take a cricket bat and find your server and fix the problem myself.

Not really, but it sounded good. You're keeping me from my appointed rounds. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.