Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
Vixen says thanks for the compliments, she knows she deserves them, but would be equally appreciative of cat treats:)

Diana, your purr boys are lovely.

So many cute pups in this thread. I repped them until I ran out of rep!

eeyorejenny

This is my yellow lab Gracie. She's my crazy one.

The black and white cat is mine, Patch who is a total mama's boy, and the tabby is my boyfriend's cat Foosa. We were so surprised how quickly they became friends!

This is my parents big boy Toby. He is a Bullmastiff, and thinks he's a lap dog. He's also got a tongue that rivals Gene Simmons'! I love him to bits!

I will have to post pictures of my two other cats and my turtle later.

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
First the yellow lab (I have had 2) ....awwwwww and then the pillow fort AWWWWW hehe..and THEN - DA DA DUM a golden retriever puppy!!!!!! AWWWWWWWW ..I think I just died of cuteness overload...

Kibeth

Huzzah!
P: I used to have a cat but my mom stole him. He was a sweet boy! Now all I have is my pet rats, and I don't think y'all want to see pictures of those.. :)

His name was Edgar and he gave kisses. He was also very vocal and demanding, and not very playful

imfree

In Remembrance
P: I used to have a cat but my mom stole him. He was a sweet boy! Now all I have is my pet rats, and I don't think y'all want to see pictures of those.. :)

His name was Edgar and he gave kisses. He was also very vocal and demanding, and not very playful
Edgar???, that's my name, and son-of-a-gun!!!, that cat is so much like me!
Do I see some Maine Coon in his tail? Handsome Guy, that Edgar(cat):)!

Kibeth

Huzzah!
Edgar???, that's my name, and son-of-a-gun!!!, that cat is so much like me!
Do I see some Maine Coon in his tail? Handsome Guy, that Edgar(cat):)!
He probably is somewhere- Heinz 57 cat for me! He was a stray some one dumped at lowes. All his sisters were manx, too!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance

Wow he IS a handsome boy AND knows it!

Yeah this time I think you're right, Edgar..he looks like he might have some Maine Coon in him but also you can tell from the body type.

Handsome kittycat!!!

Kibeth

Huzzah!
I got to lazy to hit quote- Anyways Edgar was bigger than my dog! He also had little tufts of fur between his toes, it was so precious! If I can get him back, he'll have a debut. C:

Aust99

This is my lil girl Sookie!!!

She is a jack russell x mini dash-hound pup. In these pics she is 1 week old. I'm seeing her again on Friday and she is 4 weeks.... I am eagerly awaiting the 8 weekish mark so I can bring her home.... so exciting!

View attachment 95438View attachment 95439

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
This is my lil girl Sookie!!!

She is a jack russell x mini dash-hound pup. In these pics she is 1 week old. I'm seeing her again on Friday and she is 4 weeks.... I am eagerly awaiting the 8 weekish mark so I can bring her home.... so exciting!

View attachment 95438View attachment 95439

Awwww. She's so tiny. I bet she puffs into a beautiful girl. :)

MissAshley

Enigma
My kitty looks a lot like Edgar! His name is Wolfie, and he's part Maine Coon.

We also have snakes.

Latest posts