Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Heyyou

Video Rep, titled "Four sleeping cats, one purring."

Im pretty sure you can hear The Hemster (Hemi) purring. Thats my Mom in the background, she is downstairs. :)

This house im in is sold, btw. We had it for "a century" its sold. Waaa. Oh well, im still here now! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFEm9tm7PWE

Heyyou

Video Rep 2: Little Kitty, and my sister's dog "Lizzie" (because she came from Elizabeth NJ. She looks like a pig to me. Part Pit Bull.)

OH btw.. the three white kittens in the 2nd vid are UP FOR ADOPTION! So anyone close to or in Hudson County NJ, PM me if you want to adopt some cats. I want a good home for my buddies Hemi and Lucky.

We are moving in a month, and the THREE white kitties MAY be spoken for.. but yes, anyone wanting well-behaved felines, we have like 10 and about "6 or 7" need homes! Thank you. (Exit 14A off Turnpike you are, oh, 6 blocks from my house.)

Little Kitty, Seluna, dog: :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCRpRjyFEn0

The three white kitties that need a home, here are two of them and their sister Goldie:

Lucky is the spotted own grey one, Hemi is the purring one when i talk about "my buddies Hemi and Lucky" - and i rescued Lucky MYSELF in 2006 when i had the Grand Am from Newark NJ, he is a special guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFEm9tm7PWE

And here are two of the three white kitties (yes they really do look and sound exactly like this) and Goldie. They cant move into Grammy's house :(
- and yes Goldie really says Hello like that. :)
(The one at the start of the video is "Sasperini.")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqRdCsjRew

imfree

In Remembrance
I am an evil cat mother and put all three of mine in costumes Monday. :D Mullett was the jester, Stan a pumpkin and Maggie a weird devil thing. They all hated me, but it was worth it!
Ha!!! You pretty well said it all. Everyone knows that putting a costume part on animal's head is animal cruelty.:eek::D

Heyyou

"Lizzie." Part Pit, part ? Begging for Pizza. BAD DOG!

Sister's dog. Good riddance.

Carrie

"Lizzie." Part Pit, part ? Begging for Pizza. BAD DOG!

Sister's dog. Good riddance.

It's the dog owner's job to (gently, humanely and intelligently) train the dog to have manners. They're not psychic, and they don't come pre-trained. Don't like Lizzie's behavior? Take it up with your sister.

And hopefully the "good riddance" jab is not a cavalier reference that you're trying to find another home for her, as you seem to be for a bunch of your poor cats. That would make you a complete and total jerk.

p.s. Lizzie is adorable. Some people have no taste.

Heyyou

It's the dog owner's job to (gently, humanely and intelligently) train the dog to have manners. They're not psychic, and they don't come pre-trained. Don't like Lizzie's behavior? Take it up with your sister.

And hopefully the "good riddance" jab is not a cavalier reference that you're trying to find another home for her, as you seem to be for a bunch of your poor cats. That would make you a complete and total jerk.

p.s. Lizzie is adorable. Some people have no taste.
lol, yeah Lizzie is "adorable" but she is also annoying! She has a nasty habit of "begging." My sister shouldnt even be in my Mom's house to start with, she has all this money and she is kind of here for no real reason other than that they are moving to a better home, and put all her (stuff) here and dog included. Now, I dont particularly like my sister to begin with, but we do keep things "civil." In a half hour or so she is going to be here with her bad "oh i dont feel good" attitude and then sleep like a bear (and she is bear-like) attitude for like 3/4 a day.. and the dog and her should be gone by the end of the month, we are moving anyways. (I put pics up of where i moved, my Mom's house. Moving back in! Glad my sister is a bit elitish and can move out, im with the 20% of those 25-34 years old that live at home, the statistic came out today. Here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.224580800941807.55881.100001696655273&type=1&l=ad899b8467 and im -overjoyed- to have my own room back.)

So my sister can go back with her smoker rocker motorcycle mechanic that cant even fix the Bonneville.. i mean, how spoiled can one be! "Old Bridge NJ" doesnt sound like an INexpensive home, nor does a 220k home they are buying?? and my Mom jsut sold the house next to our Rebman Welding ship we have had for about a century and now we move back a block away. I mean, really!! So she can take her dog and enjoy it in Old Bridge, what can i say she has my Mom's car, spends her money on cigarettes, has a job bartending *guh* and .. well Thanksgiving she will likely come by, but wow what a yeah its a female dog, Lizzie is.

"Good Riddance" means the dog can go back with my sister, i just cant wait for them to hurry that up.

And thanks, she IS cute but she begs and acts badly! I like the cats, lol. Tha dog needs to learn manners. Maybe she gets it from my sister, idk, idc. (We have 7+ cats, two dogs. We ARE the ASPCA. This dog, ......home is spoken for, but the other dog and cats i like better. Jerk away.)

Some also think im a "complete and total jerk" without that. My sister is, in fact, the jerk.

BBWbonnie

DimensionsModel
This is my baby Silvy who is constantly on my lap being stroked or brushed:D
She was a stray I took in and is verrrrrrrry evil and violent BUT I love her to bits!!!!:wubu:
She has a nice little made of bed of cushions and lots of blankets on my bed right near my head and sometimes hits my head in the mornings to wake me up for fooooooooooood!:eat2:

View attachment 24102011025.jpg

Heyyou

This is my baby Silvy who is constantly on my lap being stroked or brushed:D
She was a stray I took in and is verrrrrrrry evil and violent BUT I love her to bits!!!!:wubu:
She has a nice little made of bed of cushions and lots of blankets on my bed right near my head and sometimes hits my head in the mornings to wake me up for fooooooooooood!:eat2:
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :)

Im going to have to take pics of the three little white ones. HERE THEY ARE, IN VIDEO FORM! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqRdCsjRew

Heyyou

Well, the time lapsed so i couldnt stick this on the last post. I lose track of time. This isnt one of the three white kitties i was referring to, but it is the original white cat we have. :)

imfree

In Remembrance
Buddy, an apparently lost or dumped Chiuaua/Jack Russel Terrier mix, was in our front yard about a month ago. He stayed all day and Mom, afraid for Buddy's safety on our bust street, made him a temporary home on our deck. We elected to take the handsome guy in, so after DVM Josh gave our new canine friend a good exam and declared the dog healthy, even pre-neutered, we took Buddy into our household. Buddy's a bit cold-natured, so he is most pleased that Sebastian generously shares his warm fur! Alleigh decided to let sleeping dogs lie and slept elsewhere.

View attachment Buddy & Sebastian 11-5-11 wb lg.jpg