The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Welcome, @DazzlingAnna i hope you like it here!

It’s so interesting to me when married women struggle to accept there are guys who embrace body types outside of conventional norms. I realize there are always unique nuances but presumably a woman’s husband is on some level attracted, right?

Anyway, welcome and I look forward to seeing you share your thoughts on subjects here!

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
i am thinking of opening a new thread on that topic "... a woman's husband is on some level attracted" if there isn't a thread already.

Have to sort my thoughts on that first.
As far as I experienced there might be different motivations on being married...

Tad

mostly harmless
i am thinking of opening a new thread on that topic "... a woman's husband is on some level attracted" if there isn't a thread already.

Have to sort my thoughts on that first.
As far as I experienced there might be different motivations on being married...
Welcome Anna, and it sounds like it could be an interesting thread.

Jessebelle

Welcome Jessebelle! Enjoy lurking, but I hope we can tempt you out of hiding occasionally!

What got you to take the step of signing up?
Hey Tad. Thanks for the question.

I was on here before when I was a young lass. I left and my account got cleared out. Now that I'm older and (maybe?) wiser, I thought a return was needed.

I am an FFA who veers towards feeder tendencies. I enjoy the company of portly men and seeing them eat.

In addition, I enjoy reading the fiction here.

If you got anymore queries, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Tad

mostly harmless
Oh cool. The library continues to be blessed with FFA authors writing delicious stuff (at least imo), but I'm guessing you already know that.

Depending on how long ago it was that you were here. Maybe worth knowing that when new board software was brought in during 2006 all that was old was lost (posts, accounts, everything). Do you remember your user name from way back when? A few of us have been around about forever and might remember you (but no pressure on that front).

Jessebelle

Oh cool. The library continues to be blessed with FFA authors writing delicious stuff (at least imo), but I'm guessing you already know that.

Depending on how long ago it was that you were here. Maybe worth knowing that when new board software was brought in during 2006 all that was old was lost (posts, accounts, everything). Do you remember your user name from way back when? A few of us have been around about forever and might remember you (but no pressure on that front).
I'm sure I went by "Jessebelle" or "Jezzebelle" back then as well. If not, probably "Nikki."

gluttonfan

Hello everyone. I just signed up. Thank you for forgiving my clumsy English. I am French. I lived a life dedicated to my feedee wife for 15 years. We divorced three years ago. I tried to reject my absolute passion for all that is related to this excessive love of hedonism. That way to be, was just near to plunge me into depression.
I won't !
So :) here I am. Looking for open-minded people.

happily_married

Hello everyone. I just signed up. Thank you for forgiving my clumsy English. I am French. I lived a life dedicated to my feedee wife for 15 years. We divorced three years ago. I tried to reject my absolute passion for all that is related to this excessive love of hedonism. That way to be, was just near to plunge me into depression.
I won't !
So :) here I am. Looking for open-minded people.

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your divorce.

Tad

mostly harmless
Welcome Vanessa!

The other site: maybe fantasy feeder? Or courage? Well doesn't matter now. I hope that here you find some what you are looking for now.

happily_married

Hi I’m Vanessa I used to upload videos on YouTube many years ago bbwlatina and Vanessabbw were my handles and on another site I don’t even remember the name of it I think It was a feeder site
Welcome!

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
Three new members in as many days? Who ever is the one in charge of marketing gets an extra serving of rations tonight.(Prison Jokes Alk? Come on you can do better)

Any way
Welcome Jessebelle
Welcome Gluttonfan
Welcome Vnsa

I hope you all find what you’re looking for.

Latest posts