The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MsUmai

Hello everyone! This is Umai writing from Germany.

It's pretty exciting to be on dimensions again after 20 yrs. This was my very first online platform, where I met wonderful like-minded people when I was so confused about my desire to grow big and round.

I know, it is not the same "place" as it was then, but it brings back good memories. :)

Looking forward to spending some time here.

Cheers!

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Hello everyone! This is Umai writing from Germany.

It's pretty exciting to be on dimensions again after 20 yrs. This was my very first online platform, where I met wonderful like-minded people when I was so confused about my desire to grow big and round.

I know, it is not the same "place" as it was then, but it brings back good memories. :)

Looking forward to spending some time here.

Cheers!
welcome! (Back?)

hope you love it here!

ReynaMae

BBW Model ReynaMae
DimensionsModel
Hi everyone! I'm a bbw model and working my way through grad school. I think it's super cool that there is a place for us to be ourselves and not have to worry about fat shaming when we interact or post pics. I'm in Pennsylvania. Looking forward to reading the posts and hopefully sharing some too.

Jaycee

Hi I'm Jaycee, 21 years old, married, small FFA and I'm a Midwestern farm girl.

I enjoy being outside, cooking, baking, gardening, good coffee, hiking, writing, or doing anything in the barn or field.

Decided to join after being a lurker for years and having read almost all of the wonderful stories on here. Hoping someday to be posting stories of my own.

JackCivelli

Hey guys and dolls,
I’m Jack. I’m 34, I’m from Dallas, Tx, and I’m a BHM/feedee and/or mutual gainer/encourager. I used to say I was an FA also, which I am, I like ladies of all shapes and sizes. I’ve been in and out of the feederism community basically since i has internet access. I started out on the now long defunct StuffedOnline community, I’ve been on and off of fantasy feeder and Feabie, ffambrosia, belly.in (now defunct), and several other sites, but somehow I’m only now getting around to joining Dimensions.
I’m a friendly guy. I love to laugh but I’m not much on comedies. I’d rather watch a horror movie than anything else. I’m also a writer, painter, and sketch artist.
I look forward to interacting with you all! :)

Tempere

Hey all,
I’m 33, married to a beautiful bbw. I am an FA for sure, but wouldn’t mind be an encourager, mutual gainer, etc. I enjoy all things fat, music, travel, sports, and gaming. I’m located in PA.

stevita

like the pancake
Hey guys and dolls,
I’m Jack. I’m 34, I’m from Dallas, Tx, and I’m a BHM/feedee and/or mutual gainer/encourager. I used to say I was an FA also, which I am, I like ladies of all shapes and sizes. I’ve been in and out of the feederism community basically since i has internet access. I started out on the now long defunct StuffedOnline community, I’ve been on and off of fantasy feeder and Feabie, ffambrosia, belly.in (now defunct), and several other sites, but somehow I’m only now getting around to joining Dimensions.
I’m a friendly guy. I love to laugh but I’m not much on comedies. I’d rather watch a horror movie than anything else. I’m also a writer, painter, and sketch artist.
I look forward to interacting with you all! :)
Welcome Jack! Nice to see another Texan on here!

Group builder