The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FattenUpForMe

Hey guys! Sorry, I did not see this thread! I just sort of jumped right in on things.

My nom-de-plume is 'FattenUpForMe', because that's what all my main characters (or their spouses, or both) do eventually! I write a little, I watch and read and look at and listen to any weight gain and gorging themed fiction on the internet. I'm European and that's as much as you're getting about my location. I'm married to the most gorgeous, gorging, gluttonous woman on the planet.

I prefer my weight gain stories consensual. I like my heroines getting fat and getting fatter, preferably ending with immobility or near to it, and hopefully with an implication that other people are getting fatter now because of their positive influence. I particularly love the idea from the very end of I Hate My Twin, (a little bit too nonconsensual at the start for my tastes but the ending was a nice 'everyone is one big happy family of immobile gainers' - and I mean, BIG happy family) with the very last few lines asserting that even the women hired to care for the immobile main characters while they gain always inevitably get so tempted while feeding their clients lots of the ubiquitous food that they gorge themselves from slim to immobile levels of morbid obesity, and subsequently everybody, including them, need a whole new set of carers for the cycle to start all over again.

Oh, and I want my fiction in general relatively light-hearted with a good pace. I just don't like stories that build themselves up to dozens of very long chapters only so that they can very... slowly... describe... every single kilo of weight added to any single character, which feels excruciating to me, but to each their own.

Last edited:

femaleseat

Hey everyone!

I'm gonna reintroduce myself.. been so long... I'm 42, from, I live in good old New York. Years ago Inwas very active here..I actually made some good friends back in the day.. to this day I still keep up with one of them.
I'm 5.7 140.. secretly admiring Bhm from afar..

Bbman25

Hey there, bbman here, that’s big bellied man, I’m 30 and from Indiana. 400lbs+ Mostly here for stories and maybe to chat. Not looking to gain big, actually looking to lose some.
Would like to find someone to talk to that’s real. To many people in this fetish want to talk to you but only so they can get you to gain bigger and bigger.
I’m not comfortable sharing pics yet, I’ve shared some in private messages on Tumblr but never posted for the public to see. That’s me!

Dynamo

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one. :)

Although I highly suspect most of you already know who I am, I think it would be good etiquette for me to start this off myself, so here goes.

My name is Loopy, I'm 27, British and a BBW/FFA. Things I like include animals, science and chocolate. I'm a terrible typist so apologies for half my posts not quite making sense! I'm also the admin for the forum so if you have any issues or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Please post your introductions here and welcome to the community. :happy:
Hi everyone! I'm "Dynamo" because I couldn't think of a better name. :p

I'm a 46 yr old happily married gay man with kids, here to share in some fat lovin' fun. I'm a feedee, FA of all kinds, and ...casual gainer? ;) Depends on how much teasing, stuffing, and encouragement I get. LOL!

Latest posts