The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
Hi everyone! I'm "Dynamo" because I couldn't think of a better name. :p

I'm a 46 yr old happily married gay man with kids, here to share in some fat lovin' fun. I'm a feedee, FA of all kinds, and ...casual gainer? ;) Depends on how much teasing, stuffing, and encouragement I get. LOL!
Hello, @Dynamo. I'm a gay gainer living in New Zealand.

cloudheap

hi, i'm cloudheap and i'm a FFA though only just coming to terms with it. i love cats, people, art and natural sciences (i'm not that educated on them though, yet), and, of course, chubby men. idk what to tell about myself. i'm thin, and in my free time i read, hang around the internet, jog and dabble in writing and drawing.

symphilyzaftig

Hi! We go by Coca/Coco, but we are actually two girlfriends (23 and 20) sharing this together! (hope that's okay!) Before we started dating, we discovered we both had the same kink. Better yet, by a stroke of luck, one of us is happily a feedee and the other a feeder. We like to keep our lives rather private, but we decided it would be nice to finally join the site after realizing we both read stories from here in the past. After writing stories for each other for so long, it'll be nice to share them with a lot more people!

We're both FAs! It'll be nice to finally interact with the community in more than just a lurker and appreciating way.

Last edited:

Shotha

DM Supporter
Hi! We go by Coca/Coco, but we are actually two girlfriends (23 and 20) sharing this together! (hope that's okay!) Before we started dating, we discovered we both had the same kink. Better yet, by a stroke of luck, one of us is happily a feedee and the other a feeder. We like to keep our lives rather private, but we decided it would be nice to finally join the site after realizing we both read stories from here in the past. After writing stories for each other for so long, it'll be nice to share them with a lot more people!

We're both FAs! It'll be nice to finally interact with the community in more than just a lurker and appreciating way.
Pleased to meet you.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!! Both of you!!

Mel KM

Hi I’m Melissa, but you can call me Mel. I’m a FA (or FFA, whichever you like) and a feeder. I’ve been in the community since I was... umm... maybe about 13? So, way too young to be, but I think that’s kind of how this kink works! I’ve been on FF, Feabie, Fetlife, and Ffambrosia (all of the F sites!) usually as a greyface lurker. But my bf is in the community and he encouraged me to finally come out into the sunlight!
*gets burned by sunlight*
AAH!
*hisssss!*

north2alaska

Hi, all!

I'm Abby. Im 25 going on 26 soon. I'm a BBW/FFA (I guess technically SSBBW but I'm still learning the official lingo). I'm from Alaska, USA.

I've been been a long time visitor to the site but finally decided to make an account and start posting my own fictional stories. All you lovely people have inspired me to take the leap!

I enjoy movies and music, photography and painting. I also dabble in some video games when I have time. I have a dark-ish humor that comes out despite my best control. But yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

Cant wait to officially interact with everyone!

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
Hi I’m Melissa, but you can call me Mel. I’m a FA (or FFA, whichever you like) and a feeder. I’ve been in the community since I was... umm... maybe about 13? So, way too young to be, but I think that’s kind of how this kink works! I’ve been on FF, Feabie, Fetlife, and Ffambrosia (all of the F sites!) usually as a greyface lurker. But my bf is in the community and he encouraged me to finally come out into the sunlight!
*gets burned by sunlight*
AAH!
*hisssss!*
Wow, your longevity within the online part of the fatosphere/fatlovesex realm adds a whole other dimension (pun if you want it) to your and Jack’s intimate interpersonal relationship.

Your sunlight comment reminds me of a 1979 song by Penetration. Chorus:
Come into the open
There’s nothing left to hiiiide
Come into the open
Where I can see your face
Among the crowd

(^ Also perhaps appropriate for the other thread here about closeted FAs)
All the song’s lyrics, on eLyrics

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Hi, all!

I'm Abby. Im 25 going on 26 soon. I'm a BBW/FFA (I guess technically SSBBW but I'm still learning the official lingo). I'm from Alaska, USA.

I've been been a long time visitor to the site but finally decided to make an account and start posting my own fictional stories. All you lovely people have inspired me to take the leap!

I enjoy movies and music, photography and painting. I also dabble in some video games when I have time. I have a dark-ish humor that comes out despite my best control. But yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

Cant wait to officially interact with everyone!
Welcome, Abby! I look forward to reading what you write :)

Rodio

Hi everyone, I'm Rodrigo!
I am a funny person who likes to talk a lot and debate.
I love my body, and the fat body in general,
Bisexual
I like to eat and feel guilty.
I only get 10% of the clothes

after insulting me for being in favor of abortion. Know that I also promote the legalization of marijuana; the decriminalization of euthanasia, I am pro-secular, equal marriage; and of course I hate pizza with pineapple and pies with raisins are shit, or you spend in sweets ... or raisins alone. Who the hell eats raisins?

YouTube:

Attachments

Hi everyone, I'm Rodrigo!
I am a funny person who likes to talk a lot and debate.
I love my body, and the fat body in general,
Bisexual
I like to eat and feel guilty.
I only get 10% of the clothes

after insulting me for being in favor of abortion. Know that I also promote the legalization of marijuana; the decriminalization of euthanasia, I am pro-secular, equal marriage; and of course I hate pizza with pineapple and pies with raisins are shit, or you spend in sweets ... or raisins alone. Who the hell eats raisins?

YouTube:
[/QUO
I welcome you wholeheartedly, but really need you to re-consider your statement about pineapple on pizza 😁

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
I welcome you wholeheartedly, but really need you to re-consider your statement about pineapple on pizza 😁
Why, if he happens to be correct on this point?😆
Maybe it’s a sweet + savory thing. I’m not one of those people.
I did used to willingly eat raisins, before eating anything became Very Complicated. Good fresh ones can be nice. A majority are not in this category.

Latest posts