Quantcast

The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

north2alaska

Why, if he happens to be correct on this point?😆
Maybe it’s a sweet + savory thing. I’m not one of those people.
I did used to willingly eat raisins, before eating anything became Very Complicated. Good fresh ones can be nice. A majority are not in this category.
I can say with absolute certainty, I've never had fresh raisins. I suppose that can make all the difference though, compared to the ones that come in a cardboard box.

Why, if he happens to be correct on this point?😆
Maybe it’s a sweet + savory thing. I’m not one of those people.
I did used to willingly eat raisins, before eating anything became Very Complicated. Good fresh ones can be nice. A majority are not in this category.
Haha I had a feeling my comment might be a serious thing. I must have a taste for devil's creations! I'm literally salivating at the thought of some right now :p

ZeeBees

Noob here... was feeling a little down due to Covid Quarentine, and it was suggested I check out Dimensions.

sorry for the mask, gotta keep a little mystery, but the stache is all real... Unfortunately the new masks we have to wear hide It.. So it is as useful as Tits on a boar.

Hoping to make some friends and be a better human being!

Joker

My beard is real too Welcome
Noob here... was feeling a little down due to Covid Quarentine, and it was suggested I check out Dimensions.

sorry for the mask, gotta keep a little mystery, but the stache is all real... Unfortunately the new masks we have to wear hide It.. So it is as useful as Tits on a boar.

My beard is real too Welcome.

Myfeederdream

hello i am marvin a 35 year old dutch man, i like bbw / ssbbw women. have a feeder feederism dream that unfortunately i can't share.in the Netherlands it is unfortunately not seen as a beauty ideal but I think it is the best that exists and hope to find myself normal here and enjoy this dream and passion.

MissFayeDaniels

Hi guys!

I've just rejoined, I was active on these boards over 10 years ago now lol but now I'm back and ready to jump in!
My name is Faye and I've been naked all over the internet for over 15 years. When I first joined the community back in the day I was smaller than I am now and in a in many peoples opinions TOO SMALL to be here which def wont be the case now. LOL Happy to be back and to start getting to know everyone here!

Joker

Hi guys!

I've just rejoined, I was active on these boards over 10 years ago now lol but now I'm back and ready to jump in!
My name is Faye and I've been naked all over the internet for over 15 years. When I first joined the community back in the day I was smaller than I am now and in a in many peoples opinions TOO SMALL to be here which def wont be the case now. LOL Happy to be back and to start getting to know everyone here!
Welcome back.

Jay78

Hi guys!

Welcome back Faye!

DaJuiciestPeach

Hi!
My name is Unique ("Tasha Fields" on Facebook) I'm a Ultra-SSBBW in Atlanta. I'm on a mission to get more SSBBWS out, active and enjoying life. I have an awesome group of some of the Juiciest GA Peaches ever and I host monthly events for SSBBWS &Friends in and around Atlanta.

Years ago I was a really good Dimensions learner (not lurker lol)..I'm thrilled to know the community is still alive and well..

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
hello i am marvin a 35 year old dutch man, i like bbw / ssbbw women. have a feeder feederism dream that unfortunately i can't share.in the Netherlands it is unfortunately not seen as a beauty ideal but I think it is the best that exists and hope to find myself normal here and enjoy this dream and passion.
Welcome! You will find many like-minded people to converse with here.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi guys!

Welcome! Always glad to have another happy and courageous person join our wonderful group!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi!
My name is Unique ("Tasha Fields" on Facebook) I'm a Ultra-SSBBW in Atlanta. I'm on a mission to get more SSBBWS out, active and enjoying life. I have an awesome group of some of the Juiciest GA Peaches ever and I host monthly events for SSBBWS &Friends in and around Atlanta.

Years ago I was a really good Dimensions learner (not lurker lol)..I'm thrilled to know the community is still alive and well..
Welcome! Good to see someone from the ATL represent!

Latest posts