Quantcast

The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Broseph

DM Supporter
Welcome new friends!

@Myfeederdream

Welcome to the forum where big is beautiful! I suspect you'll find lots of us share your affection(s) here (myself included).

@ghroksxp

You are very welcome here. Thanks for joining Dims!

@MissFayeDaniels

Welcome back! Glad you're here!

@DaJuiciestPeach

Welcome back, Unique! I'm also from Atlanta! Went to GSU and everything. I don't live there at the moment, but am really glad to see the SSBBWs in my home town have such wonderful support. I'd love to attend an event when I come back in town to visit--that is, if they're open events.

Last edited:

dirrk

Newbie FA here, I discovered this place from AskDrFeeder's website and everyone seems so nice around here. I like drawing and painting, illustrating some of DrFeeder's wonderful little stories rn and hope you guys enjoy them when they appear on his site. I'm pretty introverted companied by my drawing board most of the time. Go by Dirk on feabie where I posted some of my drawings.

mal57

Mal here, aka MrWrong1 on Deviant Art. I'm an FA writer (and past-tense cartoonist) with feeder tendancies and was looking to post some of my stories on the famed Dimensions literature board. However in reading the rules it seems many if not most venture beyond the pale, so I'll be a happy reader and commenter til I come up with something clean enough.

mal57

Mal here, aka MrWrong1 on Deviant Art. I'm an FA writer (and past-tense cartoonist) with feeder tendancies and was looking to post some of my stories on the famed Dimensions literature board. However in reading the rules it seems many if not most venture beyond the pale, so I'll be a happy reader and commenter til I come up with something clean enough.
Oh and since everyone else is plugging, here's the DA gateway to my stuff: MrWrong1 - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt. There's some violence in the stories and a lot of non-PC language and antics so be warned.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Hey y'all! 31 BBW from Florida!

- Dog Mom to 3 hell hounds
- Cake goes with everything
- Wine Lover (Chocolate Wine is my fav!)
- 3x/4x 26/28
- Single
- Aspiring Model
- Learning to love my fat body 🖤

That is about all I can think of at the moment. Hope to make lots of friends here!
Welcome!

Just out of curiousity, how did you find your way to Dimensions? Also, chocolate wine? I've had chocolate liqueurs (lovely!) but I'd never even heard of chocolate wine! Who makes that, and what does it taste like? (mostly chocolate, more of the wine with a touch of chocolate?)

DanHeyes

Name: Daniel
FA
Hey all! Literally found this site last week so very new! Am filled with nervous excitement to have found this forum, I have been very closeted about my feelings as a FA, hoping that they would resolve themselves some way down the line. Obviously I wasn’t being true to myself where in reality I love big beautiful women:)) It’s not something I’ve ever felt able to talk about to any friends or fam so this will be my first real time doing so.
Looking forward to making new friends and meeting people within the community:)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Welcome Daniel! I think a lot of us spent some time trying to suppress our preference for larger partners, but in most cases it just never seems to go away -- it seems to be more like fundamental wiring than a passing phase. I encourage you to explore here, and also to consider how little dating someone larger would change your life, compared to what that fatter person is living with in terms of discrimination.

CosmicSquid

Hello new friends! I'm CosmicSquid, a Straight Male gainer (But kinda femboyish) and Mutual Gain enthusiast!

Some other interests of mine are video games, wholesome things, animals, and generally lovey dovey stuff. Its my dream to find a mutual gaining partner one day.

AtYourMercy

Welcome!

Just out of curiousity, how did you find your way to Dimensions? Also, chocolate wine? I've had chocolate liqueurs (lovely!) but I'd never even heard of chocolate wine! Who makes that, and what does it taste like? (mostly chocolate, more of the wine with a touch of chocolate?)
I was actually a member of dims a very long time ago lol Life happened and I recently thought about it. I don't even remember my old name it's been so long.

ChocoVine is the name of the wine I buy from Publix. It's so smooth and magnificent when chilled. Tastes like chocolate milk!

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello new friends! I'm CosmicSquid, a Straight Male gainer (But kinda femboyish) and Mutual Gain enthusiast!

Some other interests of mine are video games, wholesome things, animals, and generally lovey dovey stuff. Its my dream to find a mutual gaining partner one day.
Welcome @CosmicSquid

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Well then welcome back, AtYourMercy :) There has been a pretty major turn-over in participants, but a few old-timers around, so if you ever do remember your old user name some of us might remember it.

And welcome CosmicSquid! Interesting user name, is there a story that goes with it? Or you just liked the sound of it?

CosmicSquid

[QUOTE="And welcome CosmicSquid! Interesting user name, is there a story that goes with it? Or you just liked the sound of it?[/QUOTE]

I used to play a lot of the game Splatoon, even to the point of doing it competitively. So the name is just a silly name that I had for a team that never came to be, so I repurposed it for online usernames.

Reactions: Tad

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
[QUOTE="And welcome CosmicSquid! Interesting user name, is there a story that goes with it? Or you just liked the sound of it?
I used to play a lot of the game Splatoon, even to the point of doing it competitively. So the name is just a silly name that I had for a team that never came to be, so I repurposed it for online usernames.
[/QUOTE]

I get that. I haven't played WoW for years, but I never changed my Discord handle from when I was using it for raid chats, so in a phone based game I'm using the name of an old WoW character, just because it was simplest to have the name in that game the same as in Discord when organizing cooperative activities.

Latest posts