Quantcast

The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

I was actually a member of dims a very long time ago lol Life happened and I recently thought about it. I don't even remember my old name it's been so long.

ChocoVine is the name of the wine I buy from Publix. It's so smooth and magnificent when chilled. Tastes like chocolate milk!
I recommend chocolate milk, if you like chocolate milk, and chocolate milkshakes too!

ok, you can have chocolate milk flavored wine, too, lol

James1662

Hello there. This is James from Texas. I found this site a while back and lurked for a while. Decided to register. Have no idea why other than I absolutely love very large ladies and this seemed like a good place to have some conversations with like minded people. I may not be up on on the terminology, but I guess I will learn. From what I can understand, SSBBW is the correct term, right? Like I said, I might not know all the lingo yet. If you want to know anything about me just ask. Hopefully I will make a friend or two.

Jeg3jg1

Hi!
My name is Unique ("Tasha Fields" on Facebook) I'm a Ultra-SSBBW in Atlanta. I'm on a mission to get more SSBBWS out, active and enjoying life. I have an awesome group of some of the Juiciest GA Peaches ever and I host monthly events for SSBBWS &Friends in and around Atlanta.

Years ago I was a really good Dimensions learner (not lurker lol)..I'm thrilled to know the community is still alive and well..
Hello I can't find you on Facebook do you have a instagram

Lilyyyyyy

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one. :)

Although I highly suspect most of you already know who I am, I think it would be good etiquette for me to start this off myself, so here goes.

My name is Loopy, I'm 27, British and a BBW/FFA. Things I like include animals, science and chocolate. I'm a terrible typist so apologies for half my posts not quite making sense! I'm also the admin for the forum so if you have any issues or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Please post your introductions here and welcome to the community. :happy:
Hiii!
I'm Liliana but I prefer begining called Lily, I'm 19 and I'm a Spanish feedee. I would like to meet new people into this community so please feel free to message me, also sorry if my english is not the best this is not my frist lenguage but I'm trying my best :D

Latest posts