The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Weirdo890

IC that I'm going to get on the ball about drawing tomorrow. My life-drawing class is getting me pumped!

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
IC I haven't used my voice in over 12 hours... and probably won't for at least another 18...

penguin

Fnord
IC i watched that coupon obsessed show on TLC last night. Other than buying thousands of items in a single trip, it sort of made me feel like i could do more to save a buck for my family. I do watch sales and buy most stuff while it's on sale but i could do more i think. I don't think i could be that coupon crazy though. (plus we don't have space to stock up on stuff. Costco trips max out our dinky apartment kitchen)
We don't have coupons like that here. I wish we did sometimes!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC now that spring is here, I feel so much more happy and alive. I feel much more optimistic, hopefuly, like.. a brand new Megan! It's so weird! x3

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
I confess that there are so many things that I'd like to confess that I don't even know where to start. :bounce:

MisticalMisty

IC i watched that coupon obsessed show on TLC last night. Other than buying thousands of items in a single trip, it sort of made me feel like i could do more to save a buck for my family. I do watch sales and buy most stuff while it's on sale but i could do more i think. I don't think i could be that coupon crazy though. (plus we don't have space to stock up on stuff. Costco trips max out our dinky apartment kitchen)
To me..that show is just about hoarding of new crap instead of trash.

ic: I'm officially unemployed ..
I am so sorry. I hope that you find something quickly!

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Or close enough :/

IC that I absolutely love deer jerky! :eat2:
I adore venison jerky. I haven't had it in years, though. Not too many deer wander into Sacramento so I can kill them and dehydrate their flesh. Stupid deer.

Zandoz

Highly irregular
IC...it's been a weird couple of days...yesterday I was menatlly exhausted, but physically had more energy than usual...last night I could not get to sleep for hours, and when I finally did I had a very vivid dream that persisted after being partially awakened a couple times...today I am physically and mentally exhausted, and I don't feel like doing anything but stare into space.

penguin

Fnord
IC now that spring is here, I feel so much more happy and alive. I feel much more optimistic, hopefuly, like.. a brand new Megan! It's so weird! x3
I feel the same, but it's now that autumn is here! No more horrible heat, lovely crisp mornings :) And not being on the pill or other hormonal birth control helps, too.

I confess that there are so many things that I'd like to confess that I don't even know where to start. :bounce:
Start with the juicy ones. Or the ones that involve you being naked, if for some reason they're not the same.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
IC that I had forgotten that my psychiatrist had raised the dosage of my Klonopin to 2mg. They were 1mg and I was supposed to take 2 of those at a time. Out of habit I popped 2 of the new ones. I'm feeling pretty groovy right now, I must say. :p

nettie

IC...it's been a weird couple of days...yesterday I was menatlly exhausted, but physically had more energy than usual...last night I could not get to sleep for hours, and when I finally did I had a very vivid dream that persisted after being partially awakened a couple times...today I am physically and mentally exhausted, and I don't feel like doing anything but stare into space.
Zanny!!! :wubu::D

Sorry to hear about your exhaustion.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
IC that the guy at Red Mango totally made my day by calling me gorgeous and beautiful. I know he was fishing for tips, but still. LOL

StaySafeTonight

IC that I'm uber proud of myself. I just got back from doing a presentation on our modern culture and the issue of lost identities and how/why to find/recover one... towards the end I talked on my own personal experiences, and even went on a long tangent about my preferences for plus size (and beyond!) women- I got a standing ovation from a lecture hall full of maybe two hundred people.

Okay, done gushing!