Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Paquito

don't July to me
So I officially have my computer back after 3 agonizing weeks in Dell Hell. So, what's new guys? List of catfights, catfight threads, and subsequent bannings kthnxbye.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Ever read posts and think THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL or DON'T GO IN THERE like other Dimmers' lives are on camera and it's sorta like a scary movie? ha ha.

I confess I just spent the last hour looking at filthy, filthy fattie pictures and felt pressured into posting so I wasn't another anonymous wanker. See what you people make me do!

Rowan

wickedly delicious
I confess that even though I am so busy with work and school, I do still get a little lonely and that is making me consider going to a Plenty of Fish meet and greet this weekend near me. I'm tempted to go but so wicked nervous at the thought of it because it's not a bbw thing, just regular singles. I guess I'll be debating until the last minute and then we'll see!

Crystal

IC that after a ridiculously fun weekend, it is currently Pregnancy Watch 2009 - Part Trois. :p

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Just to be clear...my last post here had nothing to do with the interaction between youse two.

Sugar

Just to be clear...my last post here had nothing to do with the interaction between youse two.
IC it was about me and the next time you steal my last cup of nacho cheese dip...we are going to have a slap fight lady! :happy:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
IC it was about me and the next time you steal my last cup of nacho cheese dip...we are going to have a slap fight lady! :happy:
The next time you make my man Chicken Tetrazzini, I'mma take you on the Maury show and expose you for the slut you are.

ItsLikeRachel

IC... I just ordered pizza, it's huge...I'm stuffed after 3 slices and THAT'S saying something.

(it was on a special promotion, i don't usually order them that big!)

Latest posts