The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Omg, Dwes has fangirls!

Xy's puppy is very cute and cheeky.

Also, I confess that I went clothes shopping for some new tops and came back with three bras.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Also, Dwes, if she likes you after reading all YOUR posts with your godawful punny sense of humour, keep that stalker lmao

Starling

We recently had a bunch of ‘new’ folks transfer to my office from our HQ. The guy who sits next to me has been complaining that the food and beer in our city is taking a toll on his waistline - or, as he put it, it’s made him “one cheeseburger away from chubby”.

All his shirts are getting way too small, and he’s picked up this very cute habit of pulling on his shirt to make sure it isn’t stuck to his stomach about every 15 minutes or so. This afternoon I looked over to see him eating a candy bar with one hand, and using the other to rub his much softer stomach. When we met eyes he just laughed, shrugged, and said “I’ve been dieting all morning.”

I confess that we are both happily married but OH MY - I had to step into the conference room to make some calls I’ve been putting off. I was not prepared for that level of sexy on the job.

TheDudeAbides

So.. before I started taking Celexa most people warned me, that their worst side effect was a decreased sexual desire.
And all I have to say to that is umm... not me! I've been on it for about 5 months now and I've never been so horny, in my whole entire life!!
wtf?! lol
Totally agree. I haven't had a single issue since going on it!

ODFFA

Gawd, I miss Amazon. Had a browse earlier today, because I'm a masochist, I guess. Almost nothing on Amazon Global will ship to SA and our version of it here doesn't come close.

Thus endeth my consumerist lamentation >_>

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Amazon is amazing. I admit though, I was pretty confused by the fact that the different countries version are, like, completely different sites with different log ins and lists and stuff. Interesting though.

ODFFA

Well, when I say "our version of Amazon" I actually mean the closest thing we have to it, which isn't affiliated with them at all. Ours is called Takealot :p It's not horrible, but it's noooo Amazon.

Group builder