Things we break :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

runningsoft

This summer in a sports outfitter store, in the camping section, I warped a 'high yield' aluminum chair. The manager was not impressed ( but I was!) :p

Warrior

Did anyone of you crushed a scale like lailani in her last clip ??

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
Broke my computer chair at home, piece of plastic shit. It was fine when I was 200 lbs a couple of years back but now that I'm nearly 230 it apparently couldn't handle it.

lavishlaura

Broke my boyfriends scale the other day and my friend Jackie's scale the other week! Too nervous too tell my boyfriend though. Poor thing is going to think he did it.

tjw1971

This is only sort of a "broken furniture" story, but some of you will probably enjoy it.

A while back, I was hanging out with a woman who was working on an advanced college degree and living in an apartment on campus with a couple of roommates.

One of her roommates was a big, tall black gal. I was really struck by her from the first time I saw her walk in the door at her place. I found out she was also really strong. (My friend had a huge box in the trunk of her car that she needed help getting out. It was so heavy with hard-back books and other heavy items packed in it, I couldn't even get it out of the trunk without taking items out first. Even at that, I wound up scooting it along the garage floor because it was too heavy to just pick up and carry in.) I asked her how come it was all packed into one huge box like that, instead of using smaller boxes? To my amazement, she said her roommate packed it all like that and carried the whole box downstairs and out to her car by herself!

She went on to tell me she was their "resident amazon" and did pretty much all the furniture moving and heavy lifting for the others.

Another time I went over there with my friend, nobody else was home. I noticed they had a futon in the living room that was bowed in the middle, almost to the floor, and was scooted off to the side. She said, "Yeah.... my Amazon roomie sat down too hard in the middle of it and busted it." I said I was impressed. since it was a steel frame and looked pretty sturdy. Knowing I liked big girls, she grinned and said, "Yeah... You would have liked seeing that, wouldn't you? She has some weight on her! I let her use my digital scale last week and she's too big for it. It's supposed to weigh up to 330lbs. but it just says "over limit" as soon as she steps on. A lot of it's muscle though. I had too much to drink a few weekends ago and passed out downstairs, and she picked me up and carried me upstairs to bed, like I was a baby! And you know I'm just under 200, myself -- so not exactly a lightweight!"

I told her, only half jokingly, that I wouldn't mind getting carried like that by her myself. She said, "So you should, then! She'll be home soon. Ask her!" I laughed and said that would be pretty cool, but kind of forgot about it and we went on to doing some stuff with her computer.

Well, she did come home eventually, and came in to see what we were doing. We made a little bit of chit-chat, but it was late by then and I said I was going to head out. That's when my friend spoke up and told her how much I was impressed by her strength, and suggested she carry me out to my car. She didn't even hesitate a bit. She just laughed and said, "Ok! Well, hop on then!" and squatted down partially, motioning for me to jump up on her back. (She had a great butt for it that stuck out enough that I could pretty much sit up on it like a seat!) She carried me, like it was nothing,right on out to the hall and slowly went down the outside steps with me on her back.

We got near the bottom of the stairs when we realized our combined weight was heavy enough that each time she stepped down on the middle of a step, it was flexing enough that it was pulling up the nails holding it down on each side! Each of the steps was a little bit loose by the time she reached the concrete pad at the bottom. We both laughed at that, and she said, "Hang on tight!" I said, "Why?" She proceeded to step back up onto the first step and jump up and down. "I wanna see if we can snap it!" It didn't snap in half but the nails pulled up at least half way. After that, she jogged with me the rest of the way out to the parking lot, putting me back down by my car.

No new broken furniture???

Morganer

This is only sort of a "broken furniture" story, but some of you will probably enjoy it.

A while back, I was hanging out with a woman who was working on an advanced college degree and living in an apartment on campus with a couple of roommates.

One of her roommates was a big, tall black gal. I was really struck by her from the first time I saw her walk in the door at her place. I found out she was also really strong. (My friend had a huge box in the trunk of her car that she needed help getting out. It was so heavy with hard-back books and other heavy items packed in it, I couldn't even get it out of the trunk without taking items out first. Even at that, I wound up scooting it along the garage floor because it was too heavy to just pick up and carry in.) I asked her how come it was all packed into one huge box like that, instead of using smaller boxes? To my amazement, she said her roommate packed it all like that and carried the whole box downstairs and out to her car by herself!

She went on to tell me she was their "resident amazon" and did pretty much all the furniture moving and heavy lifting for the others.

Another time I went over there with my friend, nobody else was home. I noticed they had a futon in the living room that was bowed in the middle, almost to the floor, and was scooted off to the side. She said, "Yeah.... my Amazon roomie sat down too hard in the middle of it and busted it." I said I was impressed. since it was a steel frame and looked pretty sturdy. Knowing I liked big girls, she grinned and said, "Yeah... You would have liked seeing that, wouldn't you? She has some weight on her! I let her use my digital scale last week and she's too big for it. It's supposed to weigh up to 330lbs. but it just says "over limit" as soon as she steps on. A lot of it's muscle though. I had too much to drink a few weekends ago and passed out downstairs, and she picked me up and carried me upstairs to bed, like I was a baby! And you know I'm just under 200, myself -- so not exactly a lightweight!"

I told her, only half jokingly, that I wouldn't mind getting carried like that by her myself. She said, "So you should, then! She'll be home soon. Ask her!" I laughed and said that would be pretty cool, but kind of forgot about it and we went on to doing some stuff with her computer.

Well, she did come home eventually, and came in to see what we were doing. We made a little bit of chit-chat, but it was late by then and I said I was going to head out. That's when my friend spoke up and told her how much I was impressed by her strength, and suggested she carry me out to my car. She didn't even hesitate a bit. She just laughed and said, "Ok! Well, hop on then!" and squatted down partially, motioning for me to jump up on her back. (She had a great butt for it that stuck out enough that I could pretty much sit up on it like a seat!) She carried me, like it was nothing,right on out to the hall and slowly went down the outside steps with me on her back.

We got near the bottom of the stairs when we realized our combined weight was heavy enough that each time she stepped down on the middle of a step, it was flexing enough that it was pulling up the nails holding it down on each side! Each of the steps was a little bit loose by the time she reached the concrete pad at the bottom. We both laughed at that, and she said, "Hang on tight!" I said, "Why?" She proceeded to step back up onto the first step and jump up and down. "I wanna see if we can snap it!" It didn't snap in half but the nails pulled up at least half way. After that, she jogged with me the rest of the way out to the parking lot, putting me back down by my car.
I love this erotica! And I must say.. Pics, or it didn't happen. :p

Lol. Seriously though, my kinda woman!

Warrior

Broke my boyfriends scale the other day and my friend Jackie's scale the other week! Too nervous too tell my boyfriend though. Poor thing is going to think he did it.
After you stepped on the scales, were they broken or only "over the limit" after the weighting OK?

sophie lou

I haven't broken anything myself but I did get told a story by a friend of mine who is a BHM. He managed to break the rocker bit on a rocking chair. I almost wet myself hearing the story. The way he described going backward and then the snap was just so funny. I could just picture him sitting there amongst all the wicker and slats. Fortunately he finds it funny too

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I've broke 3 beds and went through 1 wall. Not like the kool aid man or nothing lol, but I was leaning on it with my hand and went slap through the bastard lol

And only 1 of the above mentioned beds was broken during sex but yes, it did happen once during sex lol

ETA: I know I've broken more than those mentioned but those are the most memorable lol

Warrior

Last week we were in a hotel, there was a scale with a weight limit 275 lbs in the bathroom. Before my girlfriend has seen where the Limit is she stepped on it and was surprised when the zero was rushing out. She was impressed at that there are still so weak scales in hotels. When she was stepped off again, the pointer did not go back to zero. I think that was the end of the poor little scale!

missyj1978

Well I broke a lawn chair today, really the first (im sure not the last) thing I have broke. I had to laugh because I was in shock!!

Caine

Well this is more of a work related story but 2 years ago I was working at Disneyland face painting for Dia De Los Meurtos, its just 4 little skull type designs.

When towards the end of the day, this little girl, couldn't be more than 65 lbs, hops up in the chair and the MOMENT she tried to get the down from the chair, it fell and tilted with her, she landed perfectly fine but was shocked to see me holding the chair behind her. Thankfully I caught it BEFORE it fell on her. The welding on the top of the leg where it connected to the seat had snapped clean off.
Now I know it wasn't HER fault but it was kinda funny watching her react to it breaking. Thankfully, no one was made unhappy by this event at the Happiest place on earth, well happiest place depending on whom you ask :p

op user

Last week we were in a hotel, there was a scale with a weight limit 275 lbs in the bathroom. Before my girlfriend has seen where the Limit is she stepped on it and was surprised when the zero was rushing out. She was impressed at that there are still so weak scales in hotels. When she was stepped off again, the pointer did not go back to zero. I think that was the end of the poor little scale!
I think we share a common like! At least you were lucky to see it in reality. And I would guess your gf is much larger than 275 because if the scale passes only slightly its limit it does return to zero. If it is overcharged by several tens of pounds then it gets stuck. I hope I would be lucky in enough to see it in reality too.

Op user

Warrior

I think we share a common like! At least you were lucky to see it in reality. And I would guess your gf is much larger than 275 because if the scale passes only slightly its limit it does return to zero. If it is overcharged by several tens of pounds then it gets stuck. I hope I would be lucky in enough to see it in reality too.

Op user
Yes, she is much larger then the 275 lbs. The scale was totally overloaded!!
You have never see this in reality? Its great when a Girl destroy a scale or something else with her weight!! What do you want to see??

op user

Warrior, you are lucky. As you say this is exactly what I like to see: a SSBBW stepping on a scale (analogue if possible) and overload the scale to the point it does not return to zero. I used to know some BBW but all are well below the limit of most common scales we have around.

And at the same time a SSBBW coming to bed only to have the bed break under her weight. One can dream eh?

Op user

Warrior

Yes, thats great!!! But I think here are many other Ladys who have ever broken a scale, isn´t it??
And when a SSBBW come to the bed, where I am lying already, and the bed is breaking under her weight, that will be very interesting, too!!!

Group builder