Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
So, did it happen?

I'm pretty excited because I was just told that I've been shortlisted (without even applying yet) for a fantastic job with a company that I trust. The job is in Chicago, pay is awesome, benefits are awesome....now I just have to finish writing up/defending in time!
It's a boy!

(we knew that already, but still :p )

Everyone's healthy and well.
you sexy canadian bitches and your good news... well congrats! :D

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Thanks, everyone!

Little dude is my second cousin but we have a big, close family. He's the first baby in over 5 years so it's exciting! We've also had a couple tragic deaths in the last 4 years so a new addition is very welcomed.

:)

djudex

I'm out
I'm pretty excited because I was just told that I've been shortlisted (without even applying yet) for a fantastic job with a company that I trust. The job is in Chicago, pay is awesome, benefits are awesome....now I just have to finish writing up/defending in time!
Congrats that sounds like a damn fine opportunity!

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I have at least one interview for a promotion. Sideways (paywise) but still advancing. Supposedly I have another one for another position at one of the subsidiaries too.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
So, did it happen?

THATS AMAZING!!!! very very excited for your *possible chicago move* !!!!

It's a boy!

(we knew that already, but still :p )

Everyone's healthy and well.

Congrats ***AUNTIE***

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Interview on friday, only just found out about it and it's a bit out of the way, but it's something. Plus I've been entered for a customer service course in about a month... hopefully this means this 'training' company is beginning to pay off.

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
Had the best Valentines day ever. Wasn't even with a chick, my buddy came over since him and his wife was arguing. I haven't seen him in about 9 years. Got stoned, played Madden, Blasted music and played music on our instruments. Fun times indeed!

Bighairyman

I am happy today because I found out that the computer parts I bought myself for Valentines Day from Newegg will be here on Thursday. I can't wait. If only they got delivered by a sexy FFA. My day would be perfect.

Maybe I will start a Computer thread here someplace for the big time nerds and geeks on these boards. Thoughts?

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Pics documenting each of these statements? Purely for purposes of documentation, not for ogling and drooling over. Just sayin'. ;) :D
Haha. I really should have documented proof as it doesn't happen often enough. Having a good week though!

And thanks. ;)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I'm happy because this is the best week i've had in months.

Nothing special, just feel good for a change. Haha.

:D

Marlayna

My husband is being honored at a fancy dinner tonight, by his workplace.

I've got a new outfit for the occasion, and I'm STOKED!!!:bounce:

I have some social anxiety issues, but I'm hoping they don't kick in.

imfree

In Remembrance
I'm happy because this is the best week i've had in months.

Nothing special, just feel good for a change. Haha.

:D
Good for you! You're beautiful, I've seen pictures before, no documentation needed. . You're witty and charming, that's another form of beauty that even shows in written text!:happy: