Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
word. it's a total ego boost that he appreciates my value enough to go these lengths for me.

basically telemarket insurance. there's a lot more to it but that is part of my job so with a little restructuring it'll work out just fine. there's some licensing issues to work out but my boss is hoping we can get the system streamlined so we can sell it to other agents and open a remote sales office.

fuck jammies, i'm working naked!
Telemarketing? So basically I am now torn between a giant FUCK YOU and congrats.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
i told my boss today that i was moving. at first he offered to help me find a job when i get there but then he changed his mind. instead he wants me to work from home for him! perfect possible situation!! this relieves soooo much anxiety!!
thats fucking cool...and huge for YOUR EGO...right on....
but really, KANSAS?

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Telemarketing? So basically I am now torn between a giant FUCK YOU and congrats.
it's not really telemarketing. i mean, i guess it kind of is... when you fill out one of those forms to get auto quotes i'm the guy who quotes you. inside telesales?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Inside sales......that's not telemarketing (former telemarketer supervisor here)

JenFromOC

Awesome.
It's Aloha Friday which means I get to spend time with my daughter and hubby...had an interview at Hawaii State Hospital on Wednesday and the drive to Kaneohe was absolutely breathtaking.' This is also in addition to waiting to start my job with the Navy in Pearl Harbor.I'm really starting to appreciate life and where I'm going. We are taking a drive to North Shore on Sunday before the Super Bowl festivities. I can't complain at the moment :)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
It's Aloha Friday which means I get to spend time with my daughter and hubby...had an interview at Hawaii State Hospital on Wednesday and the drive to Kaneohe was absolutely breathtaking.' This is also in addition to waiting to start my job with the Navy in Pearl Harbor.I'm really starting to appreciate life and where I'm going. We are taking a drive to North Shore on Sunday before the Super Bowl festivities. I can't complain at the moment :)
Glad you're having great days. And i'm jealous of the beauty surrounding you. :)

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Yes.

Source: I am a Cylon
it's just that there's no toilets in their cells and it's said that they dont leave them... gross.

on a completely unrelated note: i'm going to go and blow some of my tax return today! it's time i updated my office wardrobe. i'm thinking vests! i might give suspenders a try too... oh, and definitely time for new shoes! i love shopping!!

SitiTomato

I'm happy I was the only one out of our 20 employee group to get brought back on after our contract for a full time position.

But sad that means all my work friends didn't. I still haven't told anybody yet, I hope the boss doesn't make an announcement about it tonight. :doh:

fritzi

it's time i updated my office wardrobe. i'm thinking vests! i might give suspenders a try too... oh, and definitely time for new shoes! i love shopping!!
Now this is the attitude which turns you into 98.3% of all girls hero ! :D

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Now this is the attitude which turns you into 98.3% of all girls hero ! :D
i only love shopping for myself, though. i have zero desire to hang out with a woman and stand there bored out of my mind while she looks at clothes...

Latest posts