What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loonerman

I’m happy because I got to see a WWII B-17 fly over my house today. Falcon Field in Mesa has a Commemorative Air Force B-17 “Sentimental Journey” and probably gave some rides today. Love the sound of four big radial engines thunder overhead.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Job, roof over head, food in the refrigerator, nice clothes in the closet, a beautiful, sweet cuddle-buddy, healthy (fat!) body, things to do/see/experience, lots of touch and hugs and kisses, good people in my life, eyes that see, ears that hear, legs that walk. Like that! :)

Shotha

DM Supporter
Today (7th January) I'm happy because it's Christmas in many Eastern Orthodox churches and yesterday (6th January) it was Christmas for the Armenian Apostolic Church. And, of course, I'm happy because I'm a fat man.

ODFFA

I don’t think anyone here will remember me but it’s great to see that it’s still going.
This makes me happy
Eyyyy, I remember you. It is great that Dims is still going, isn't it? 😊

ETA: I'm happy today because I'm part of the most amazing, supportive group of students.

Last edited:

Shotha

DM Supporter
Today I'm happy, because I bought some new bathroom scales, which weigh up to 250 kg (just over 550 lb or 39 stone), and because I'm a fat man.

Last edited:

Rojodi

I spent two hours video chatting with coworkers this morning. Most have kept their minds, the only close to losing hers has two teenage daughters :eek:

I'm caught up for the week on assignments, can be on my personal laptop more, can WRITE!

ODFFA

This's something I've been feeling happy about for a while now: For all my complaining on here before about South Africa's previous president, I'd be remiss if I didn't rave about the kickass one we have now.

Ramaphosa isn't perfect, but he's been handling our shit like an absolute CHAMP during these crazy times -- making changes, some that'll even last well beyond the lockdown periods, financial and medical relief efforts, getting disparate factions of our society to work together, government officials taking pay cuts, etc, etc. I'm truly grateful and proud that he's our president.

op user

A similar event here - managed to video call an important person living a fair distance away and realized the person merits my attention 100%.
Also it seems we managed to complete a project with my father which some time back it seemed to constantly stall.

Last edited:

Latest posts