Quantcast

What are you having for breakfast

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

I had a nice big breakfast:

8 slices of cinnamon toast buttered and dusted with more cinnamon and some raw sugar,
4 easy over eggs buttered, salted, and peppered,
a package of dice potatoes with onions,
OJ,
Coffee with cream and sugar in a large mug!

I'm feeling good and full. Guess I'm not going to get skinny eating this way.

Tracyarts

The past few days I've been having whole grain toast with lots of butter, and lots of blackberry all-fruit spread for breakfast. I've been craving fruit in general lately for some reason, especially tart fruit like berries and citrus.

Orchid

Somehow missed out eating that bagel long ago in New York in 1981 so now I only watch Youtube see folks who ate it. Can never skip breakfast as my meds require to be taken with food or one gets unwell.
This morning's breakfast 1 Kaiser roll with butter, 1 boiled egg and tea.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I usually have a bowl of Special K, with a bit of granola added and some blueberries. Then I microwave a couple small sausage biscuits for a little taste of salt and sausage added to the sweetness of the cereal. Yeah, nothing too exciting but it works for me.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Dump the fruit somewhere else and then fill the bowl up with coffee...keep an egg on the plate and add on 1/2 a piece of bread and I’d be good to go. Wait, and some peaches.
Yum. Peaches. ❤

Might be my favorite fruit.
But I love fresh pineapple (canned pineapple is so BLAH after you've tasted, and smelled, fresh), and blueberries, and strawberries, and apples, and bananas.

Coffee, DEFINITELY.
And I love me some eggs. I eat a lot of eggs.

Latest posts