What did you buy today?

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by Suze, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Sep 2, 2017 #4961

Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream

Bought some lip stuffs...

1. The Jeffree Star "Sweet Tooth" Lip Topper...
    https://www.jouercosmetics.com/coll.../jeffree-star-sweet-tooth?variant=42994681481

2. And I got one of the golds of these but I can't remember which one...
    https://www.jouercosmetics.com/coll...ts/long-wear-lip-topper-1?variant=41875567433

3. This liquid lipstick in "Cabernet"...
    https://www.jouercosmetics.com/coll...lip-creme-liquid-lipstick?variant=35662477769

4. Jeffree Star's liquid lipstick in "Dreamhouse"...
    https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/collections/velour-liquid-lipstick/products/dreamhouse

And I haven't bought this one yet but I'd love to have a purple lipstick by Lime Crime.
    Like this one...in "Posh"...
    https://www.limecrime.com/lipsticks/velvetines-metallic-lipstick/posh-metallic-plum

2. Sep 2, 2017 #4962

Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream

OK...I also just now ordered this, from Lime Crime...it is on sale, it contains the one I wanted, ("Posh") plus they offered free shipping in the U.S. all weekend...so...how could I resist?

https://www.limecrime.com/en-us/products/fuschia-rose-velve-tin?sku=L027-05-0000

3. Sep 3, 2017 #4963

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

Love your style!

4. Sep 3, 2017 #4964

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

My weekend bounty from summer sales in Athens ....

20170903_115606.jpg

Yakatori likes this.
  5. Sep 5, 2017 #4965

Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream

Nice! I've seen a nautically-themed necklace on eBay that would go great with that purse.

6. Sep 22, 2017 #4966

mistyjones

mistyjones

mistyjones

7. Oct 9, 2017 #4967

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

My friend gave me a Torrid haute cash code, so I got myself a couple of much needed bras (nothing special just ivory t-shirt type bras), a black rib knit 3/4 length sleeve skater dress (to wear as a tunic top with leggings when it gets cooler), a pair of black leggings with a subtle faded stars and starbursts print) and a pair of mustard yellow leggings (only available in a size down from my usual size, but their leggings are way stretchy, and they're a solid color, so they oughta work just fine).

I wanted to get more cool weather clothes, but since we hardly have cool weather here, it's just not practical. Which sucks because I love sweaters, boots, scarves, etc...

8. Oct 9, 2017 #4968

BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease

Oh my goodness, I love love that purse!

9. Oct 18, 2017 #4969

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Mostly things for my husband. He needs work clothes. His workplace is "office casual", so Dockers, button down shirts, and leather casual shoes. He's really cheap when it comes to his clothes, absolutely loathes paying much for them.

He wears a 48/32 in pants and a 3x in shirts. So not a SSBHM, but still hard to fit at discount stores.

But, we went to Ross and Marshall's last night and managed to find him a pair of Dockers and two pairs of shoes. No shirts though. Oh well, better luck next time.

I bought myself two really cheap fragrances. The classic Halston, and a fragrance from Demeter called "Humidor", which smells just like clove cigarettes to me.

10. Oct 19, 2017 #4970

rachelstinson

rachelstinson

rachelstinson

As winter is coming, I went on a huge shopping spree to buy winter clothes for myself and my kids. I love shopping but it's so hard to find time to shop so online shopping is my last resort. I have bought sweaters, jeans, a few t-shirts and dresses but the purchase that I am most happy and excited about is of a pair of Skechers for my husband. The shoes are not only extremely comfortable but also look really trendy and stylish. I recommend anyone is search of a good pair of shoes to give Skechers a must try!

11. Oct 21, 2017 #4971

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I did some shopping this past week, waiting on most of it to arrive.

My Torrid Haute Cash order still hasn't been shipped, hopefully next week. The brown shoes from my previous post, with the green print top, are too small. Well... they fit perfect in the foot, but the strap is too short across the top of my foot. I may see if I can stretch it or have it lengthened somehow. I love the look of them, they fit my foot and don't pinch anywhere, and I got them for a steal. So I want to see if I can make them work before I turn around and resell them.

This week I ordered these things:

These awesome vintage-ish embroidered wood sole clog style leather boots. I will literally cry if they don't fit. And then take them straight to the local cobbler to see what he can do to make them fit. European size shoes are iffy with me, I wear anywhere between a 41-43 depending on the brand, these are 42. I have never tried this brand before, so I have no idea. I know they will fit in the calf though. And that's half the battle...

[​IMG]

Another one of my beloved patchwork tops from Funky Stuff. This one is in thin corduroy fabrics for cool weather. The colors are darker in reality ,this particular photo is washed out. Seriously, I love this brand. They go to a 7X, but the sizing is a bit weird, you have to check the auction listings for garment measurements and make sure it will work for you. They run a bit small in the sleeves, which is an issue for me, but sizing up a size or two if I can usually works. And they often do half price auctions, I always wait for those to order.

[​IMG]

And these comfort/orthopedic shoes for days when my feet are swollen. I'm at that stage in life where I need some "puffy feet shoes" now and then. I refuse to pay full price for them. I wait for closeouts or like this when somebody is selling them pre-owned but unworn or very gently worn. I like the look of them a lot too, if I can find them in brown as well I'm snapping them up. I'll wear them with the patchwork top and skinny jeans.

[​IMG]

And other than these things, I got some nail polishes in Fall shades. Rust, kind of a mustard-tan, a kind of dulled down green, a copper and gold glitter. More nail polishes coming. A medium gray, and a pale gray with a bit of shimmer. Also a kind of bronze duochrome that has green and plum in it.

And I guess that's it for clothes for a little while. I've blown my spending money for the month. And I need to work on finishing crochet projects and sewing projects.

12. Oct 23, 2017 #4972

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I got my embroidered clog boots today. OMG do they just barely fit. But they do fit. I'm wearing them around the house with socks this afternoon and they'll work with tights for sure.

They're kind of weird to walk in. They make me a few inches taller, and since there is no flex whatsoever in the sole, my stride and center of balance is a little bit different. Which I can really feel in my weak side. But I'm not unsteady or wobbly in them. I just need to wear them around the house a few times before I wear them out anywhere.

Definitely glad I bought them.

13. Dec 11, 2017 #4973

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I bought a little black dress (knee length, princess seamed with flared hemline, elbow length sleeves, mid-depth v neckline, made from a medium weight structured knit fabric) and a glitzy rhinestone neckline filling statement necklace from Lane Bryant to wear to a Christmas party next weekend.

I went in not really expecting to find anything for the party, but the dress and necklace are perfect. And were both 40% off. So score, and score!

14. Dec 11, 2017 #4974

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

40% off is always a win !!!.
    Currently looking at catalogs online for something LOLOL.

15. Dec 13, 2017 #4975

Mamie Jennings

Mamie Jennings

Mamie Jennings

A very beautiful ring with 40 % off!! I enjoy tungsten rings and they are quite sturdy and comfortable, this one is a Celtic dragon pattern I enjoy. Get ring for king will rings. Love it!!!

2.png

16. Dec 24, 2017 #4976

Orchid

Orchid

Orchid

I bought a set of rings for my teen DD and for myself rose handcream in a cute jar,
    my favorite liquid lavender hand soap, a color blocked scarf I get chilly in the home so wear these in the house and a orange dress in cotton for new years eve. (rings and dress picture failed to upload)
    See website Aso.com papaya color bardot skater cotton dress in curve/plus size
    and Aldo Chydda rose gold gem multipack rings.

17. Dec 25, 2017 #4977

Orchid

Orchid

Orchid

Christmas tea, limited edition chai tea and hot chocolates in the 50% sales at www.whittard.co.uk and a nice tall red/white latte mug.

18. Feb 11, 2018 #4978

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I impulse bought a Levis denim jacket while my husband was getting a suit at the big and tall shop today. I never wear the women's denim jacket I got from the Roaman's website because it doesn't fit well (it's big enough, just not comfortable on the body). The Levis version fit like an old friend. So, time to sell the other one and be done with it.

19. Feb 24, 2018 #4979

emilybrown

emilybrown

emilybrown

I bought my new jewellery which is a toe ring. I found it on Allure Jewellery. It looks very pretty.

Have a look my new toe ring........

[​IMG]

BountifulBabs likes this.
  20. Feb 27, 2018 #4980

Stephanie343

Stephanie343

Stephanie343

I bought two dresses and a new handbag for a wedding I’m going to this weekend. Not sure which to wear yet. I’m thinking green.