What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

op user

Let's arrange a Dims meeting at a destination D.A likes and have the FA of our team showing their support a bit like a crowd on a soccer field.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Let's arrange a Dims meeting at a destination D.A likes and have the FA of our team showing their support a bit like a crowd on a soccer field.
excellent idea... any suggestions where this could happen... please let me know here:

Orchid

If anyone knows a online shop that sells big bras that are 100% pure cotton in a very big cup size??
Bought cotton towels, napkins, small spoons, perfume.

Rojodi

Purchased several e-books, more Thin Mints, some lingerie for women, and legal pads for my "office".

Jerry Thomas

Wow, that's a great price. I am always looking for inexpensive used books in foreign languages, primarily German, French, or Spanish.

Today I bought a cup of green tea from Starbucks, despite the warm weather. Then I drove to Lake Michigan (less than 5 minutes away) and watched the scenery while drinking it in my car. Have to be satisfied with simple things these days.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Today I bought a pizza.

I'm always on the look out for good price deals on books, mainly books to do with languages. I often buy books directly from India, because they offer many books at remarkably low prices. Not all Amazons are created equal. If you're looking for good deals and prepared to accept good quality second-hand books, compare prices on various national branches of Amazon. I recently wanted an out-of-print Sanskrit grammar written in French. It was available on American Amazon for around NZ$200. On French Amazon, it was available for around NZ$50. It pays to shop around.

Jerry Thomas

Thanks for the book buying tips. I have also had mostly good experiences with Bookdepository in the UK. Their prices are usually reasonable and they offer free shipping worldwide, with no minimum purchase.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Today I bought a French a chicken and mushroom crêpe. It was a wonderful gastronomic experience in all respects except the quantity.

Tracyarts

Ordered last week, arrived today. Perfume and eyeshadow. Perfume is Dahlia & Vines by Nest (a nice ladylike floral fragrance, lol) and the eyeshadow is Urban Decay - Specter (a very shimmery warm light pink). Along with a few freebies from Sephora. A makeup removal cloth (just takes water to clean your makeup off supposedly), a sample set of face primer and setting powder (to try whenever I wear makeup again), and a couple of little sample fragrances (a sweet sugary one and a fresh beachy one).

Joker

After all bills were payed I ordered photo chemicals because my cameras that are not digital need love. No photo processing left in a city these days. I have to do it myself.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I ordered a pizza from Domino's. They managed to run the order through the kitchen (but not the cash register) twice. I'm absolutely stuffed but I'm feeling very fat and very happy.

Latest posts