What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

op user

Photo chemicals.
Very surprised you still use them. I think going digital was vital on having a well-organized photo collection. With printed ones it was so hit and miss.

I finally bought a set of two metal straws. One straight and one curved and one brush on a long handle to clean them. A perfect complement for the insulated cup I have for cold coffee made at home. to enjoy on the go.
https://vicko.gr/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/e533a51c3e37dfd2f5f0024a9a9843ae/0/0/000296790_1.jpg

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
i am going to need to hear all about the performance of this please!
I am in the need of a replacement!!!!!!! May I ask you many many questions about it.
It was ordered Tuesday and will arrive today. Please feel free to ask me everything you wanted know :)

We are going to wait and pull the trigger once our house was built next March but my daughter decided to move in with us so we had to push the timeline forward.

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
Product review on the new Big Fig sleep set.

Two nights of the best sleep we have ever had. The amount of support is perfect. The cooling gel keeps our warm bodies very comfortable. We got the king size and it plenty roomy for my 6'2" 335 pound self and my 5'6" more than 335 pound :D wife. It is a pretty straight forward assembly process but it a two person job.

10/10. Would happily recommend.

Last edited:

Tracyarts

Seeds for my Fall and Winter garden. We get a second warm season here, so I'm planting green beans, zucchini, cucumbers, and miniature melons first. Then when the cool season starts, I'm planting radishes, beets, carrots, lettuce, bok choy, and kohlrabi.

I may plant a few more things, but those are seeds I've ordered.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I bought some rocks. I also bought some vegetable chips, hemp and nut mix, peanut pretzels and crystallized mango slices for a Labour Party fundraiser quiz tomorrow night. I don't think that they're going to last that long.

Tracyarts

A metal frame pergola with a retractable fabric roof for my back yard. Should come tomorrow and my husband and his dad will assemble and anchor it Saturday morning. Which will be great, as the sun is so brutal here I had to put off most of my gardening until we got some kind of shade structure up.

Also, replacement insoles for a pair of shoes, some paper, rubber stamps, and cutting dies for holiday card making, eggs from my neighbor who raises chickens, and some little pots to plant succulent plants in.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
2 x two-piece swimsuits/ bikinis and a bra.
Original price would have been an incredible total of 150€, instead I paid a total of only 25€ because there is some dust on it...
20200815_142656.jpg

Reactions: Aqw

Latest posts