Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
On the weekend I finally bought a new windbreaker. My old one was literally coming apart, as well as barely making it around my belly these days. It was my first time inside a mall in six months, but it paid off as I found one of our menswear chains now carries up to a 2X for many things, and they had a jacket that I liked, in a size that fit (I also tried on another 2X and found it too small? The sales lady assured me that brand runs small, but it was still a shock).

So of course we then had three days of the warmest weather we've seen in a month so I've had no reason to wear it yet, but I'm at least ready for the cool, drizzly, weather that is supposed to be coming our way shortly.

Orchid

Online pharmacy: vitamins, herbal teas, soaps, birch hair tonic, Vicks Vaporub salve, foot salve.

Tracyarts

Some warm comfy clothes to wear around the house from Woman Within. 2 black thermal long sleeved tees, 2 pairs of black thermal pants, and a long white and black plaid flannel housedress to wear over the thermal sets. We had our first genuinely cool morning today and I realized I'm short on warm stay at home clothes.

Also a big polished picture jasper stone cabochon that looks like a landscape (I think a sky and desert mountain scene) to make into a statement necklace. I'm going to copper foil tape the edge, solder over it, attach a couple loops on the back, and hang it on leather cord.
20201025_001030.jpg

Latest posts