What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

Happy Holidays!
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
It's well documented what Dimensions means to me (if you haven't read it, check the Strange Yet Wonderful thread). Oddly, the BHM/FFA board is not my usual hangout. Since I'm technically not very B nor at all H, I've only got the M part down pat. I tend to frequent some of the other forums where my talents are more readily useful. Also, some days I just lurk around hoping to be available if someone need me (for a smile, good word, or a technical question).

Interesting side note: When I first joined, I kept getting into trouble, not having the best communication skills (still not great to this day). @loopytheone chewed me out at least once! Now? I lean a great deal on her knowledge and expertise to solve problems that come up here. I would not be a Mod if not for her and DragonFly 🤩. So, there's something to be said for how we all grow and learn!
I remember you getting in trouble BEK lol! I didn't think it was right. It's in the past now and I think we have the best Mod team here that we've ever had. You guys do your job, but are still inclusive with the community and that's what makes y'all special :)

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear
It means there are kindred spirits. I’m not that active but I feel supported. I’ve wavered for the longest time about get fat or not getting fat. But I feel encouraged when I see so many people, especially BHM/BHHs.

Latest posts