• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Ok so, what does this place/board mean to you? Where do you feel you fit into this community as a whole?

Alrighty I'll start off first. This board means a lot to me. It allowed me to connect with women who have the same preferences I do and interact with the men I find attractive. I've had many different feelings about where I fit into the community as a whole over the years. I've felt that I was hanging around on the fringe, however, now I see that there are many areas of the community as a whole that I can contribute to, however, the BHM/FFA board will always be home base.

Latest posts

Back