Quantcast

What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

For me, this is one of few places on Earth where I can feel myself. It is helping me to regain the joy of living and the wish to love someone. Something I have lost years ago.

As I get older, I feel the world is changing too fast and almost everything and everyone are fading away from me like tears in a rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tad

Anjula

the bitchy one
DIMS means a lot to me. It's been six long years during which I grew from silly teen into slightly less silly woman. I met great people on this board, had my first online crush( thanks to that guy I've tried amurican candy! :p). To be honest this place pretty much shaped me. Six years ago there was only one fat guy in my school (so basically in my life, seriously I had profiles on like all dating sites and there was no one, nobody knew anyone fat, I couldnt find anyone anywhere ) and I was a complete newbie FFA. Through this placed I've learned what I like and that I'm not alone. I had "in her chair" printed and I was reading it before sleep. Im pretty sure I've cried because it was so perfect and then I saw the rest of the stories and I was doomed. I felt like I more or less belong somewhere.

I'm also 99% sure that my English sounds like it does because of DIMS. I'm able to communicate without any problems and understan majority of people thanks to this place and the countless hours I spent skyping with some of you. When I joined DIMS I couldn't understand at least half of what you've talked about, but I was trying my bests. I had dictionaries opened 24/7. I was still too afraid of posting on majority of threads tho(TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST I STILL AM LOL ) I'm sorry if I ever sounded weird or whatever, I never meant to I just either couldn't understand you or was to afraid to answer because I worried its gonna be wrong. I still feel like some of you don't like me because I gave the wrong impression at first.

To wrap it up, DIMS is the best online thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so grateful for this experience. I hope I will make even more friends and that I will stay here as long as it's up (so hopefully forever).

Ps. Sorry for any language mistakes I'm just polish and I don't have any dictionarys at hand 😉

Ps2. Love you all
Holy shit it’s been 10 years! Still the best online thing that has happened to me and it’s amazing I’m still deeply in love with some of you (Darien I’m talking about you my love) and Laura is one of my best friends ever. This place is a fucking blessing my dudes.

JackCivelli

I’m pretty new to this site, but I’ve been in the feederism community since the ‘90s, and I gotta say, there’s a relaxed quality here that seems to be fairly unique to dims. Feabie and Fantasy Feeder, Fetlife, StufferDb, and the like are so hyper sexualized. Not that I don’t enjoy the sexual aspects of feederism. I mean, it IS a kink after all. But I get tired of every interaction being the conversational equivalent of getting grinded on in the club. And if it’s not that, it’s about aggressively searching for a feeder/feedee, so much so that a casual glance at the news feed on Feabie or the General chat on ff and you’re guaranteed to see someone post two words “FEED ME”.
Like, what does posting that even do for you? Do feeders actually respond to that? Do they actually dm you like “ok, since you said so...” Does just speaking that phrase into the ether somehow make it more likely that one will materialize for you?

but I digress...

in the era before the hyper sexualized feederism communities took over, in the days of StuffedOnline and the early days of deviantart, people barely interacted with each other, and when they did, it was very male dominated and awkward.

of the sites I’ve been to, dims is such a breath of fresh air. You can just relax and be yourself, and be open and honest about what you like. I love that there is a place that I can go where there are women who are attracted to my body type, and we can chat like normal people, instead of getting called “piggy” and trading nudes within 5 minutes of meeting someone. ( not that that isn’t fun too, but shit, like, let’s get to know each other as little first...)

...or having to pay someone for them to be interested in interacting with me...

everyone seems so real and genuine here, and I love that!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Jack, I think Dimensions always avoided the hyper-sexualized nature of some of the other sites, but I'd say the relaxed came about in part because eventually it crashed pretty hard, most users moving elsewhere (either to facebook groups with people they already knew, or to more sexual sites). Those who hung around, or have wandered in since and stayed, seem to mostly be the ones who like this atmosphere, I guess?

Anjula

the bitchy one
I’m pretty new to this site, but I’ve been in the feederism community since the ‘90s, and I gotta say, there’s a relaxed quality here that seems to be fairly unique to dims. Feabie and Fantasy Feeder, Fetlife, StufferDb, and the like are so hyper sexualized. Not that I don’t enjoy the sexual aspects of feederism. I mean, it IS a kink after all. But I get tired of every interaction being the conversational equivalent of getting grinded on in the club. And if it’s not that, it’s about aggressively searching for a feeder/feedee, so much so that a casual glance at the news feed on Feabie or the General chat on ff and you’re guaranteed to see someone post two words “FEED ME”.
Like, what does posting that even do for you? Do feeders actually respond to that? Do they actually dm you like “ok, since you said so...” Does just speaking that phrase into the ether somehow make it more likely that one will materialize for you?

but I digress...

in the era before the hyper sexualized feederism communities took over, in the days of StuffedOnline and the early days of deviantart, people barely interacted with each other, and when they did, it was very male dominated and awkward.

of the sites I’ve been to, dims is such a breath of fresh air. You can just relax and be yourself, and be open and honest about what you like. I love that there is a place that I can go where there are women who are attracted to my body type, and we can chat like normal people, instead of getting called “piggy” and trading nudes within 5 minutes of meeting someone. ( not that that isn’t fun too, but shit, like, let’s get to know each other as little first...)

...or having to pay someone for them to be interested in interacting with me...

everyone seems so real and genuine here, and I love that!
FetLife tho 😍😍😍

Latest posts