What is making you SAD right now...

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by Uriel, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Jan 17, 2015 #4981

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling but i'm glad you've been reaching out for help. Be kind to yourself and remember this too shall pass...-hug-

2. Jan 17, 2015 #4982

TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr

Thanks :) I know I will survive and make it through this, but it is such a hard fight :(

3. Jan 18, 2015 #4983

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Remembrance

My father has pneumonia.

4. Jan 19, 2015 #4984

moore2me

moore2me

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank

Casting Pearls, I am sorry to hear this. It's a bad time of year for respiratory problems, plus the load from the flu. Is he in the hospital?

Are you able to go see him or talk on the phone? You and dad will be in my prayers. M2M

5. Jan 28, 2015 #4985

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid

My ex boyfriend is moving in with his new girlfriend. They have only been dating four and half months and we have only been broken up six and half months. We dated for three and half years and nine weeks after dumping me he was already seeing a new girl and by October they were in an official relationship ( damm you stupid Facebook for allowing me to see this info). I just don't know how someone can move on that fast and what does it say about the relationship we had together. How special was it, if after dating a girl for 4 1/2 months he can move in with her?

I know that there are worse things happening in the world and I should just get over myself, but I'm just so hurt. I've had breakups before but this time I just don't know if I had handle anymore rejection and believe a man when he says he accepts me. I'm tired of putting on a brave face then going to bed at night and crying in the dark because I'm just so hurt and at a loss for direction.

Surlysomething likes this.
  6. Jan 29, 2015 #4986

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

On Space Out

You spoiled him and he got desperate to re-create what he finally realized he lost? :)

7. Jan 29, 2015 #4987

Lamia

Lamia

Lamia

Like OMG!!

My dad's wife of 25 years died in March. He was in a new relationship by June. She moved into house in August. Some men and women just can't stand being alone and have to be in a relationship. Try not to be too sad. You could also say that maybe if he can move on that quick that it's a good thing you didn't waste anymore time with him.

8. Jan 29, 2015 #4988

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid

I know it's better than I found out now than years from now, but it still makes me question how much he really loved me if I was so easy to get over.

I just want to stop feeling sad about the whole thing. It sucks because just when I think I'm past it something happens or a thought occurs me about the whole thing and I'm back feeling sad and crummy.

9. Jan 29, 2015 #4989

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid

Excellent point! I have had that same thought just yesterday. This new isn't going to do half the stuff I did for him.

10. Jan 30, 2015 #4990

Iannathedriveress

Iannathedriveress

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine

I got laid off from a job for being too slow to do the work.:(

11. Feb 7, 2015 #4991

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid

My best girlfriend just told me that she's finally getting the dream full-time job she's always wanted and of course I told her it was awesome and I was so happy for her and I really do mean it, but a part of me feels envious and worse about my life. I feel terrible for feeling this way. It's selfish considering all the times she has been there for me as a true friend.

It's awful that her happiness makes me feel worse about my life. I guess a part of me feels alone like we were both in the same boat but now I'm alone in this crappy confused boat. All I keep thinking is if she gets a relationship on top of the new job I'm going to be happy for her but I'm really going to be all alone. It's terrible that this is the way I'm feeling.

12. Feb 8, 2015 #4992

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

Words.

Having been excited for my doctor appointment (which is in March) for months due to hopefully being able to get the help with my depression/anxiety that I need. Looking forward to change because I have been miserable for so long. Then I got a call the other day saying that now that doctor was going to be out of town and I'd have to reschedule. My mom had the same call and they pushed her appointment back at least another month and she was already a patient with her - I have a new patient appointment so this process is probably going to take even longer... and it just sucks because as much as I am excited to get help, it is disheartening to just not have it done already and I've had to wait 3 months so far for a new patient appointment. Just sucks... Trying to be thankful I have the option to go anyway but the waiting game gets old.

Victoria08 likes this.
  13. Feb 11, 2015 #4993

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

Words.

Moving out of this house soon is just so unreal.

14. Feb 11, 2015 #4994

Victoria08

Victoria08

Victoria08

I received a voice message from my brother asking me to move back to England so I can be closer to him. He's never been particularly affectionate, so this just came out of the blue. And it makes me realize just how much I miss him too :(

15. Feb 11, 2015 #4995

Deacone

Deacone

Deacone

For Azeroth!

Yesterday I fell over (My ankle twisted because I stepped in a pothole in the pavement) - I landed with all of my weight on my knee :(

I spent until 1am in A&E, and then (because the only other person who can open up shop is on a flight to Antigua right now for their holiday) I had to go into work for 6am. So I've been hobbling around (Nothing is broke, but it still frigging hurts) all day doing delivery in my shop. Went home to at 2:30 to have a catnap...woke up at 6pm. My college course starts at 6pm...FUCK! So I break a few speed limits by driving there and manage to get there and only miss out on 30 mins of the class.

Now I've eaten too much chinese takeaway and my stomach is fighting for space against my lungs lol

It's been a messy 24 hours.

16. Feb 11, 2015 #4996

Saoirse

Saoirse

Saoirse

Hope your knee feels better!! I slipped on ice and busted up one knee last month and just last week I tripped over my own feet and busted up the other knee! Try to rest it as much as possible!

17. Feb 11, 2015 #4997

Deacone

Deacone

Deacone

For Azeroth!

Thank you! It's really annoying, cos I've twisted my right ankle, but my left knee. And they both hurt equally. So I'm struggling to find a middle ground in how much weight i put on either >_<

18. Feb 12, 2015 #4998

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I was thinking about a woman I used to be friends with and decided to look her up and maybe make contact with her since we didn't have a falling out or part on bad terms or anything like that.

And the first thing that popped up when I searched her name was her obituary, she passed away a year ago.

Damn.

She's the fourth person from my old circle of friends to die. Now I'm scared to try and look up any others because it's just too much death.

19. Feb 12, 2015 #4999

TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr

I'm so sorry :(

20. Feb 13, 2015 #5000

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid8

mermaid

People who live in glass houses yet like to throw stones at others. What gives people the right to judge my life when their life is just a messed up. Ahhhhh!!!! I'm so absolutely tired with the hipocrosy in my family like really, you going to comment about my life because why your the authority on what is right and what is wrong? Who made you judge and jury? Who gave you the right to comment on my life? I'm 32 freaking years old, I'm not a little kid anymore my life is my business so butt the heck out.

I just can't take the judgemental comments. I'm just so beyond tired. ;((