You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
I like the word "fat" too. It's how I describe myself. I much prefer being described as "fat" rather than "big".
Fat is definitely not a bad word to me. Anyone that knows me on here can surely testify to that lol! I am careful about using it out here in the world though, cause it does offend some people. One of my best friends as an example. Some people just don't understand our preferences and how we feel as FFAs. I've become pretty open at this point about what I like to people I know, but I still have to watch what I say outside of here and that's really frustrating sometimes as is life I guess lol!

Shotha

DM Supporter
Fat is definitely not a bad word to me. Anyone that knows me on here can surely testify to that lol! I am careful about using it out here in the world though, cause it does offend some people. One of my best friends as an example. Some people just don't understand our preferences and how we feel as FFAs. I've become pretty open at this point about what I like to people I know, but I still have to watch what I say outside of here and that's really frustrating sometimes as is life I guess lol!
I would never describe someone else as fat, outside of environments like Dimensions. I realize that some people feel offended to hear themselves as described as "fat". I don't see any harm in describing myself as "fat", as it can show other fat people that there is no need to be ashamed of being fat, especially when I quite frequently hear others describing me as "the fat guy", which I like. In forums such as this, where a positive attitude towards fat can be expected, I ask other people not to describe me as "big", because it's a euphemism and I think that euphemisms are insulting. In such forums, I will tell people that I prefer to be addressed as "fat boy" rather than "big boy".

Group builder