Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

azerty

Life is worth living
Very nice thread. Thank you. Since I'm with my gf, I've put on 25 lbs, in 4 years. She's not a feeder, I'm not a feedee, we're just in love and I like it : it shows

Shinobi_Hime-Sama

Found Mr. Right...I hope.
I would love to see my boyfriend gain 50 or 60 pounds as a start but he's just not happy with what he weighs now which is probably about 230 or so.:( After all it is his body and he's the one that has to deal with it so I really can't force him to do something he doesn't want to do, just to satisfy my own sefish desires. Which is why I come here to see the gorgeous guys who do love being fat and don't care if they gain or not.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
My ex-boyfriend gained over 70lbs in 3 years. He started at about 360 and ended up weighing 430. It was a BHM/FFA relationship with some undertones of feeding and I was very open about loving his weight. That, coupled with a food addiction, added weight to him very quickly. At first, I think he loved being able to let go and eat whatever he wanted, but he started to have a hard time with basic things and it was time to lose weight. Sometimes I feel kind of bad for encouraging his gain, but to this day, I can still fantasize a little about his big soft body.

My husband has gained over 30lbs in the past year. I think it's a combination of things...getting older, being on shore duty, living in Hawaii, ready to retire from the military, my cooking, a sedentary lifestyle, and he just loves food. He is NOT happy with the gain, however I am enjoying him immensely. He talks about losing weight a lot, but he also knows that I'm super attracted to him. It seems like he's trying to keep some weight on, but also trying to be comfortable in his own body. He's outgrown his clothes, but refuses to buy new clothes. I'd be thrilled if he stayed at his current weight, but after retirement, I see a gain....we'll see.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Everyone tends to gain weight around me, lol. Friends, boyfriends... My current interest is pursuing a gain with my encouragement and it's looking fantastic on him. I'll have to see if he'll let me post a couple pictures. He started around 200 and he's getting close to 220 now, and his appetite has increased. It's a long distance thing though. I look forward to him moving closer to me where I can have a real hand in helping him outgrow some clothes. ;)

bbwfairygirl

Everyone tends to gain weight around me, lol. Friends, boyfriends... My current interest is pursuing a gain with my encouragement and it's looking fantastic on him. I'll have to see if he'll let me post a couple pictures. He started around 200 and he's getting close to 220 now, and his appetite has increased. It's a long distance thing though. I look forward to him moving closer to me where I can have a real hand in helping him outgrow some clothes. ;)
That happens to my friends as well.

Hubby gained when we were together but it wasn't 100% intentional on my part as I was still too in the closet about my desires to come right out and say, god you'd look so hot if you got fatter. Well, he did look hot just the way he was too ;)

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
I didn't set about fattening anyone, but I did notice my ex certainly put on some weight during our association. And I know I encourage him.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Not a BF or hubby but my best guy friend always complains about wanting to lose weight but yet when he's with me he very much over eats, I cook for him (lots) and we always tend to go out and eat when we hang out... oh well, food is good. :)

bbwlibrarian

possibly revolutionary
I fattened up my gay boyfriend without trying to. We like to go out to eat when we're together, and we both like desserts and lots of cheese. And we *always* finish up our dates with a latte at McDonalds. Fortunately, he totally owns it. <3 It's not like he was a waif to begin with, and hanging out with a bunch of BBWs will rub off on ya. You start to think it's normal to order the appetizer sampler at Applebee's and eat it all yourself (and no, I'm not guilty of that one!).

All of my ex-boyfriends did a freakish amount of exercise, so they ate like pigs and didn't get fat. Both of them couldn't drive when we started the relationship, and only the most recent one got a driver's license/car about two years in... so they walked EVERYWHERE, sometimes several miles one way. And, quite frankly, I like it like that.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
I got the go-ahead from the BF to post these. :)
Pardon the crappy webcam photos (distance sucks), and the mess lol - bachelor pad,... though the last one is from when he visited me in October. :D

When we first started, around 200 lbs...

And 15+ lbs later...

He's my pudgemuffin. :)

The gain may not be a lot in poundage, but I'd say it definitely looks good on him. Here's to another 15+ in the new year. ;)

otherland78

Not a BF or hubby but my best guy friend always complains about wanting to lose weight but yet when he's with me he very much over eats, I cook for him (lots) and we always tend to go out and eat when we hang out... oh well, food is good. :)
hehe i would love to have a best friend like that and maybe this turns into something longterm and more love invited ^^ mhmm....

otherland78

hehe i would love to have a gf like you trying that on me ^^

so have fun :)

GainingGloria

I've been the one gaining but since my boyfriend has been doing the cooking and bringing me take out he's inevitable put on a few lbs so he's developed an adorable little paunch. I'm not sure if he is aware of it yet but it's beginning to bulge through his shirts. My dream is that he gets a big belly like me but we'll see what happens :)

Tad

mostly harmless
I've been the one gaining but since my boyfriend has been doing the cooking and bringing me take out he's inevitable put on a few lbs so he's developed an adorable little paunch. I'm not sure if he is aware of it yet but it's beginning to bulge through his shirts. My dream is that he gets a big belly like me but we'll see what happens :)
Good luck, Gloria!

Do be aware that most people who aren't really into fat tend to only accept mild gains before they want to contain them. That is, he might be OK with putting on a bit of weight, but not a lot. Most people just aren't comfortable with making really big changes in their appearance, especially with something that can get negative reactions like weight. Still, you could get lucky :)

Also, welcome to Dimensions! I hope you find some of what you are looking for here.

GainingGloria

Good luck, Gloria!

Do be aware that most people who aren't really into fat tend to only accept mild gains before they want to contain them. That is, he might be OK with putting on a bit of weight, but not a lot. Most people just aren't comfortable with making really big changes in their appearance, especially with something that can get negative reactions like weight. Still, you could get lucky :)

Also, welcome to Dimensions! I hope you find some of what you are looking for here.
Thanks Tad! I'm a long LONG term lurker to the site :) I would never pressurize my bf into gaining, if he did - great and if he didn't or lost it, well I'd be sad but it's his choice and I love him no matter what. We've had a chat about my gain too and one thing that I said is that I want both of us to be honest about how it affects our relationship going forward. Golden rule. And yes, lets hope I get lucky. He'd look great with a beer belly.

Group builder