BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I jumped around majors and dealt with personal issues, now I'm studying psych. Although I should have been graduated by now. Lol
Hope you are doing better ouroboros. The good news is those who have lived personal issues make the best psychologists/therapists/whatnot. At least thats what I say. Been through it, lived it, currently working in that field so I may be biased :) Its either God or trauma that directs people towards the helping field it seems...

Also I love your picture. Is that your cat? I have a tabby who is the love of my life :)

Ayanna

Hi All,

I am Ayanna, I am Irish, 26 and a slim framed woman. Long time lurker on here! I have a big thing for large men. I love nothing more than a man who can eat and love his body and be confident in bed! I am looking to meet a BHM I can fatten up. The kind of situation where I stand over him in my lingerie and shove cake (and possibly my breasts) in his face till his belly is full and then take him to the bedroom for loving! I do want him to be the man I love too. So if anyone wants to help me source a BHM for this I'd be grateful. Think Dylan Moran style men, ugh that gets to me!
Not interested in gaining myself but I'd love to meet and chat to men who are like minded and women who feel the same as me.

Ayanna xx

Ayanna

Hi All,

I am Ayanna, I am Irish, 26 and a slim framed woman. Long time lurker on here! I have a big thing for large men. I love nothing more than a man who can eat and love his body and be confident in bed! I am looking to meet a BHM I can fatten up. The kind of situation where I stand over him in my lingerie and shove cake (and possibly my breasts) in his face till his belly is full and then take him to the bedroom for loving! I do want him to be the man I love too. So if anyone wants to help me source a BHM for this I'd be grateful. Think Dylan Moran style men, ugh that gets to me!
Not interested in gaining myself but I'd love to meet and chat to men who are like minded and women who feel the same as me.

Ayanna xx
Forgot to say I also have a PhD in physics so nerds are very welcome. You lose to me on a computer game you gotta gain 10lbs!

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
I'm friends with an FFA from Dublin, she has a PhD as well. She's not a feeder though.

Ayanna

I'm friends with an FFA from Dublin, she has a PhD as well. She's not a feeder though.
Really wow! I did my PhD in London and I'm now a researcher in Ireland. I'dlike to call myself and FFA feeder and sex machine for BHMs. Lol!

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
If you keep getting this good with age, the retirement castle don't stand a chance when you're 80.

:wubu::wubu::wubu:

(Also thank you for allowing me to creepily creep on you in front of God and all of Dims).

Chiptorn

Hey, I just joined! I'm loving all the Chubby love I'm seeing! I'm 27, 5'11", 270lbs, bearded, and i'm attracted to short petite women. 5' to 5'4" is the height most girls i've dated have been. I'm looking forward to poking around and checking things out.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Hey, I just joined! I'm loving all the Chubby love I'm seeing! I'm 27, 5'11", 270lbs, bearded, and i'm attracted to short petite women. 5' to 5'4" is the height most girls i've dated have been. I'm looking forward to poking around and checking things out.
Welcome fellow Coloradan! Also I love your username! :)

ouroboros

Hope you are doing better ouroboros. The good news is those who have lived personal issues make the best psychologists/therapists/whatnot. At least thats what I say. Been through it, lived it, currently working in that field so I may be biased :) Its either God or trauma that directs people towards the helping field it seems...

Also I love your picture. Is that your cat? I have a tabby who is the love of my life :)
I certainly am! Thank you. I do have to agree with that, also having gone through the treatment myself, I know what it's like to experience it. I think your bias is accurate though. I've known people who just had that helpfulness and caring in their nature, I truly admire those people.

Yes that is! He's my baby, although he's really old. I bet your kitty is a cutie!

RainbowRage

I'm sorry if this is a repost, I tried making this earlier, but it doesn't seem to have been posted.

I only learned about this site yesterday, and I had no idea there even was a community like this at all. So this is all very new to me, but I thought I'd say hello at least :)

I'm a 26 year old guy from Denmark. I'm 5'10", about 340lbs not completely sure.

Hopefully looking to meet some cool new people :) maybe a nice FFA who takes a liking to me ;) a guy can dream right.

This is me:
http://i.imgur.com/0jTCiQz.jpg

What's good everyone :)?

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I'm sorry if this is a repost, I tried making this earlier, but it doesn't seem to have been posted.

I only learned about this site yesterday, and I had no idea there even was a community like this at all. So this is all very new to me, but I thought I'd say hello at least :)

I'm a 26 year old guy from Denmark. I'm 5'10", about 340lbs not completely sure.

Hopefully looking to meet some cool new people :) maybe a nice FA who takes a liking to me ;) a guy can dream right.

This is me:
http://i.imgur.com/0jTCiQz.jpg

What's good everyone :)?
Cute Danish guys are always welcome ;)

Latest posts