Dimensions Friends on Youtube

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

johnnny2005

Hi Everyone. I made a video to upload there now. Is there any Moderator in the Youtube channel that could upload My video?

ODFFA

Hi Everyone. I made a video to upload there now. Is there any Moderator in the Youtube channel that could upload My video?
:D

You can upload it yourself, either to your own account or to the dimensions youtube channel. I'll send you the details of that now. If you have any difficulties in uploading, etc, just shout. :>

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
You know me TOO well, was totally going to make fun of you for Celin Dion :p
Hozay, I saw your video, you are adorable!
:D Thank you ma'am, not sure which video, but I'm sure I'm cute in all of them.
I swear there was a book someone recommended to you that was a really simple read that you finished? I think you said it was "A Long Way Down" right? How's that book going :p

johnnny2005

Hey Lilly. Im sorry I didnt mention Your name in the video! I only remembered after I posted it! Thanks!

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
My video on this topic!

As I posted in the video description, I hate that I came across sort of looking like I had no desire to read or learn or better myself because that's certainly not the case...I just don't happen to be doing any of those things at the moment due to current work constraints on my time and energy. I promise I'm not a total airhead-- marginal maybe, but not total. :D

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
My video on this topic!

As I posted in the video description, I hate that I came across sort of looking like I had no desire to read or learn or better myself because that's certainly not the case...I just don't happen to be doing any of those things at the moment due to current work constraints on my time and energy. I promise I'm not a total airhead-- marginal maybe, but not total. :D
I'm not even done watching this, but I just wanted to say that the more you got into explaining that god awful TV show, your "twang" came out in fury of excitement. Especially at the point where you were talking about the guy having to move out and the lady being heartbroken.

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
I'm not even done watching this, but I just wanted to say that the more you got into explaining that god awful TV show, your "twang" came out in fury of excitement. Especially at the point where you were talking about the guy having to move out and the lady being heartbroken.
I know! LMAO My enthusiasm is ridiculous and so very misplaced. But I typically get psyched about the simplest of things, so that's not unusual.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Apparently I just love how holding a cell phone camera up to my face makes me look, because I've done it again :doh: In the process I may have partially answered the current topic.

Basically I was feeling lousy this morning (I'm all congested from a cold, and hence hadn't slept well), so decided that this was a perfect time to make a video--that I didn't exactly remember the topic was not going to stop me, nor the fact that I was too congested really talk, walk, and breathe all at once. So, uh, yah, six minutes of semi-coherent rambling--how can you resist?

Edit: hey, I'm a mod, I don't have a time restriction on editing posts, so I'm putting in the correct link, per Amaranthine's post below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxEIT1G6D-Y

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Apparently I just love how holding a cell phone camera up to my face makes me look, because I've done it again :doh: In the process I may have partially answered the current topic.

Basically I was feeling lousy this morning (I'm all congested from a cold, and hence hadn't slept well), so decided that this was a perfect time to make a video--that I didn't exactly remember the topic was not going to stop me, nor the fact that I was too congested really talk, walk, and breathe all at once. So, uh, yah, six minutes of semi-coherent rambling--how can you resist?

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=JxEIT1G6D-Y
At least for me, your link doesn't work. It just takes me to the uploads page of my own YT account.

After you talked up your (surely awesome) rambling, I wasn't sure how to handle my anticipatory blue-balls. So I fixed the link up to be functional!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxEIT1G6D-Y

I wouldn't have ever guessed you were feeling lousy if you hadn't mentioned it! I enjoyed listening, and also seeing glimpses of the rather attractive area you're walking in.