Me and My fat belly!! :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

vampirekitten

Oh My!!! I couldn't wait to tell everyone this!! ;) hehe I just recently like 2 weeks ago bought a brand new mattress and box springs!! first NEW set EVER! Anyways, last night I plopped down on it and.... yup..... broke part of the wooden frame that you know is supposed to last for YEARS not WEEKS!! hehe :smitten::wubu::eat2: All I could think to do besides be excited was to go eat some more!! which that is EXACTLY what I did!! :eat1::eat1::eat1: Now my bed isn't trashed but it indents in that spot which is a constant AWESOME reminder of what happened!! hope you enjoyed this as much as i did!!

zbot19

Congrats VampireKitten! that is amazing news!! I am sure you are so very proud of yourself and here you are eating even more to grow even fatter and really demolish that new bed frame and mattress :) keep this up you might need a bigger bed with reinforce steel hehe :) aGAIN Congrats hun! Thanks for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek

Van

Van
Congrats on your gain. you look great as always. Yes I am jealous. i envy your weight gain.

mick_geek

Geeky irish nerd
Hi again,

vampirek....those photos are just totally amazing and you look so gorgeous in them. Your belly and body are so sexy :wubu: :smitten:

I dont know if anyone remembers but I posted pics of myself in here way back when I was much smaller in this same outfit! !! Hehe I cant believe how big my fat belly is! ! It looks huge! ! LOVE it!

bd1038

i have always dreamed that sexy big office workers were secretly all feedees or lover their weight

now i know there is at least one very sexy one love the pics

vampirekitten

Hey everyone!!! I haven't been on in a while! I Hope everyone had a great stuffing Christmas!!! I'm super excited to be back and Hope everyone likes my newest pics.. I'm not as big as I wanna be YET but I'm getting there, one delicious stuffing at a time!!!! Mmmm

View attachment ForumRunner_20131229_014559.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20131229_014635.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20131229_014704.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20131229_014721.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20131229_014749.jpg

ssbbwlvr48

I love how you're belly is looking. If you want to gain more--drink a mixture of half gallon of heaving cream mixed with half gallon of ice cream. Combination would be around 8500 calories a day. Your waistline would start expanding and more jiggly.

Group builder