Post 5 random facts about yourself

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Cobra Verde, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Aug 29, 2013 #161

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

fixed that for you.

2. Aug 29, 2013 #162

HeavyDuty24

HeavyDuty24

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up

1. I am obsessed with the paranormal/ghost.

2. I have naturally broad shoulders/stocky.

3. I have been self taught on the guitar for 8 years.

4. I am slightly claustrophobic.

5. I once lifted an entire couch and carried it about 20 feet by myself. :D

3. Aug 30, 2013 #163

BigChaz

BigChaz

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness

Did your butthole survive?

4. Aug 30, 2013 #164

HeavyDuty24

HeavyDuty24

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up

Yup! it's still intact, and so am i.

5. Sep 2, 2013 #165

Cobra Verde

Cobra Verde

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei

1) I have always had a serious problem with authority. Not in a cool/rebellious way, in a destined-to-get-tazered-to-death-in-an-easily-avoidable-altercation-with-police kind of way.

2) I would make a great God, though only if I had power for a week maximum. After that I'd grow bored and start fucking with people or doing petty shit like damning Dave Matthews fans to Hell.
    I'm confident that people would remember my reign as the best week in the history of humanity. Well, the survivors would.

3) I almost never seriously discuss religion or politics in any kind of depth. It always ends badly.

4) I enjoy being the bearer of bad news. I prefer not to consider why.

5) The thought of being buried or cremated (I spelled this as creamated twice) terrifies me. I used to want to be buried (sans casket) at sea until I saw on a Planet Earth episode the type of creatures that live at the bottom of the ocean and would eat me if I even sank that far. The only solution I can come up with is to have my corpse dumped out of an airlock into space.

6. Sep 3, 2013 #166

Victoria08

Victoria08

Victoria08

1. I accidently stabbed myself in the hand when I was about 11 or 12. I was trying to open a box of ice cream bars and I thought stabbing the top of the box would be a good idea. It wasn't.

2. I recently watched Event Horizon and now I have an irrational fear of going to Space. Not that I would ever have a reason to travel to Outer Space...but still..

3. My biggest fear - even above going to Space - is drowning. Or really any type of situation where I can't breathe. But mostly drowning.

4. My favourite colour is purple.

5. I have 3 favourite types of flowers: Tulips, white roses, and sunflowers.

Esther likes this.
  7. Sep 21, 2013 #167

hedonistthinker

hedonistthinker

hedonistthinker

1. i fall in love too deeply and too fast, its also made worse than im over-confident so i have this "why would a girl even possibly reject me?" which makes rejection sting a lot more.

2. im a former U.S junior chess champion

3. i study philosophy and have a fascination with german and british idealism and have my small personal library on just that specific genre in the field

4. i love anime and rpg's

5. i have a bit of a mild lolicon fetish. (konata is a loli in my book)

8. Sep 24, 2013 #168

Jaybear420

Jaybear420

Jaybear420

High Hirsuite Hunk

1) I've been DJing, and producing Drum&Bass music for over 20 years now.

2) I've been in a bunch of low budget, Horror/Comedy movies.

3) I'm a friggin WIZARD in the kitchen.

4) I'm addicted to tabletop games.

5) I think that kissing/making out, is the foundation of awesome sex. As a matter of fact, sometimes I think it's better than actual sex.

9. Sep 25, 2013 #169

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

I'm so with you on this one. :bow:

10. Sep 25, 2013 #170

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Got any particular favorites? Or are you more of a "I just like 'em all!" type?

11. Sep 26, 2013 #171

Jaybear420

Jaybear420

Jaybear420

High Hirsuite Hunk

Stuff like Descent, Mansions of Madness, Dungeon!, Arkham Horror, etc...

If it has miniatures, and somewhat over-complicated rules....I'm SO in!

TwilightStarr likes this.
  12. Sep 26, 2013 #172

fat9276

fat9276

fat9276

1) I love the color blue (different shades)
    2) I have always wanted to be a jazz/blues singer in a little night club... don't care about fame or money (more than enough to pay bills, live)
    3) Emotionally, I am pretty much like 17 years old due to (sad) events in my life.
    4) I talk to animals, especially squirrels :D
    5) I suck at telling jokes and/or stories :p

13. Sep 26, 2013 #173

fat9276

fat9276

fat9276

this is so me, I am much better at being quiet and just answering when asked something but even then it comes out all jumbled (plus I have extrovert tendencies that make it all the more worse). My brain goes off on tangents and I never say something the way I think it. People look at me like this :confused::blink: haha

14. Sep 26, 2013 #174

Miskatonic

Miskatonic

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot

1: I taught myself to read when I was four.

2: I'll be taking the MIT Challenge starting in January.

3: I'm involved in the BDSM scene and am in fact an owned slave.

4: I've never eaten a strawberry.

5: I went cold turkey after smoking two packs a day and I haven't looked back once.

CastingPearls likes this.
  15. Sep 28, 2013 #175

veggieforever

veggieforever

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan

1. I have absolutely love the notion/art work/paraphenalia of witches, witchcraft, broomsticks, grave yards and spooks...

2. Celery kicks in my gag reflex like no other food!

3. Mushrooms give me the creeps...

4. I love to secretly Burlesque dance when I am alone and be all extroverted... I can even twirl tassels like a pro, if you know what I mean... :blush:

5. I secretly watch re-runs of Bullseye on Challenge tv to laugh and point at the "amazing" prizes they showcase from 1984!! ZX Spectrum anyone???? haha! It reminds you just how BIG Sony Walkman's were back in the day!! Ah, nostalgia... :p

16. Sep 30, 2013 #176

biglynch

biglynch

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
    For those not in the know this was the finest TV show ever. Also please enjoy the wonders of a contestant called Dick Slow.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLRnOlY1ldY

17. Sep 30, 2013 #177

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man

1. I have this terrible habit of reading books but never finishing them.

2. We all believe that we're above average drivers, except me. I'm horrible.

3. I'm addicted to fizzy soda. Doesn't matter which one. I have to have one nearby always. This one is a ginger soda, Vernors.

4. I've managed to get a cubicle at work that is almost, but not quite the furthest from everyone else. Its amazing how much gaming.. er.. I mean work I can get done without interruption.

5. My comfort food is cold, canned spaghetti. :blush:

18. Oct 26, 2016 #178

Cobra Verde

Cobra Verde

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei

[​IMG]!

1) I didn't learn to drive until this year. Looking back I can't begin to imagine why I waited almost 20 years.

2) I've never been to a Halloween party or even dressed up for the holiday since I was 10. It's just as well, I'm not very creative and "sexy nurse" wouldn't really work for me.

3) There are people I love but there isn't anyone in the world I trust anymore and I don't see that ever changing. I get the feeling this is really abnormal.

4) I mentioned it as a fact in this thread but I don't think I fully articulated just how much birds freak me out. Whenever the cartoon eagle would fly at the screen at the end of the opening credits for The Colbert Report I would always flinch, even after hundreds of times seeing it.

5) If I could have any fantasy job it would be astronaut. Since I'm fantasizing the goal would be to go to Mars even though it wouldn't happen until I was old. I wouldn't need to be the 1st or even the 9,001st as long as I made it. I would even get over my terror of being buried if I could be buried there.
    And the fact that I'm willing to give up my preferred interment of having my corpse shot out of a cannon into the Atlantic (I'd changed my mind since my last post, obv) is really saying something.

19. Oct 27, 2016 #179

Crumbling

Crumbling

Crumbling

Distilled Evil

1. Men with spiderwebs tattooed over their entire face are apparently compelled to sit next to me and engage me in conversation on public transport. I fear it is because they know their own.

2. As a child, I was cursed by a gipsy. (there has been speculation as to the nature of the curse, but the current theory is that it will involve getting my face tattooed with a spider web)

3. One time, I got annoyed with my flatmate which resulted in me deadlifting the fridge. He thought I was going to throw it at him and he wet himself.
    I hurt for a month afterwards.

4. I make dinosaur noises while operating heavy machinery

5. I sometimes tell made up stories with a straight face, but have only ever been called out on the true ones.

20. Oct 27, 2016 #180

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

1. I have since found that the Quebec provincial liquor stores (SAQ) carries a couple of types of flat (non-sparkling) cider, which are indeed quite good. Also found that the 'Big Apple' outlet along the 401 had a flat cider, but it was oak aged and the oak taste was kind of nasty unless you poured the cider over ice.

2. I don't generally like ice in my drinks. If it doesn't taste good unless it is ice cold, then it probably just doesn't taste good, IMO.

3. I somewhat exagerated my foot and knee problems in order to get custom insoles prescribed. 10/10, would do it again, and they truly did make most of my issues go away. (I think I may have complained about having difficult to fit feet in a previous post in this thread)

4. I have yet to decide my ideal cocoa percentage in chocolate, but it seems to be somewhere in the 70 - 85% range. I think I need to gather more data -- much, much, more data.

5. I have discovered that I quite enjoy hitting a punching bag. I'm sure my form is terrible, but given that I do it purely for a mix of exercise and stress relief rather than any desire to ever hit anything other than a punching bag I'm not overly concerned by that.