The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I looked at my manager's crotch area today. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned (once again). Oh my gosh. I caught myself and walked away. It was the worst, like, 3.4467999999 seconds of my life.
I think (well from personal experience) when you find yourself looking at crotches it is a sure sign you need to get laid....

FatAndProud

Well, obviously I need to get laid. But ew, my manager isn't even my type. lol He's young. Grosssssss :p

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
Women get pissed when I talk, and then women get pissed when I don't talk for 3 days and only say "I don't have anything to say". For once I'd just like to be on the right side.

penguin

Fnord
IC that I'm getting McDonald's delivered for dinner. I found out yesterday that they've started a delivery service, so I had to try it out. I'm spending a bit more than what I would if we ate in-store, but since they're delivering and I don't have to go anywhere, I'm okay with that.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC that I'm getting McDonald's delivered for dinner. I found out yesterday that they've started a delivery service, so I had to try it out. I'm spending a bit more than what I would if we ate in-store, but since they're delivering and I don't have to go anywhere, I'm okay with that.
Thank goodness they are just trialing it atm and it is not in Nowra yet or I might be in trouble (that and being on a budget probably a good thing)

Sunshine_Fette

I confess that the snapchat you sent me this morning made me incredibly jealous....
"friends" don't send pics of themselves in bed with my crush.

Saoirse

I confess that the snapchat you sent me this morning made me incredibly jealous....
"friends" don't send pics of themselves in bed with my crush.
Did this "friend" know you were crushing on this person? Cause that's really fucking shitty. Sorry :( *hug*

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
IC confess that I used to own "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" on VHS....and now I have it on DVD.
For years I have watched just about any Clint Eastwood movie ever made.

What's bugging me? As many damn times as I have watched this endlessly long movie, I can't effing tell you how it ends.

I'm still blaming my past experience with sleep apnea:doh:

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Please disregard this post.
It relied on an image that's not working any longer.

As such, there's no point to it.

Sorry 'bout that.

Gspoon

Spoonah
Ever just started peeing, and then after a moment passes a sudden awareness of "Whoa, this a is a long pee. How much more do I have?" comes across you?

I did, and I believe I needed some water after that.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC I am starting my first day at PayPal in a few hours....and am thrilled and terrified all at ONCE

Gspoon

Spoonah
IC that I am nervous getting back into the BBW/FA community after being away for nearly 5 years.

Latest posts